oww

So I'm sick today yayayay

Staying home for the first time in forever of being sick. I'm actually happy

Because since I was young my mom would still send me to school while I was sick but if it got worse at school I get sent home so yeah.

Now my stomach hurts so bad! I was like trying to puke but it was just the white fluids (don't take that wrong please)

So I took that stomach medicine that you put into water and it dissolves. It didn't help. My stomach stills hurt.

So my grandpa told me to tell my mom that I'm not going to school and to call the doctors to make an appointment.

I think I know why I'm sick.

So yesterday I went to pre-U.I.L for band and we went to lunch at Wayland plaza where they have a small McDonald's burger king and frazoli (forgot its name its an Italian restaurant) I went to McDonald's and ate a lot.

Food from Mcdonald's
°quarter pounder
°medium fries
°strawberry smoothie
°tall fries
°and another tall fries (it was from a friend)
°a little bit more fries (from a friend on the bus)
°ice coffee (from a friend)
°3 bites from a burger King burger (from a friend)
°mcflurry
°another mcflurry (from a friend)

(Some were from my friends so I didn't want to be rude xD )

And to thing I was gonna get a double quarter pounder as well good thing I didn't.

So I must have gotten sick because of that.

I also ate rice with milk (Mexican dish) so that's not helping my case xD

So I'm home all day yayayayayay

But sick. Booooooooo

May I rest in peace from this sickness

- A Smole sick child
Ana4evaLove❤