Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

I walked over to the trees and Rusty started to bark. "Rusty. Shh." I said. "SHUT UP!" I yelled. I looked behind the tree to find Tony.

"Erm- Um. Hey.." He said scratching his head.

"What in this world are you doing?" I asked.

"Watching you. Making sure you were safe." He said.

"If you wanted to run the you could have just asked. Come on." I said pulling him out of the trees.

"No Lilly. Really. I will just go back home." He said.

"Nah. You can run." I said holding his hand and started to run.

~*~*~*~

After the run Tony, Rusty, and I walked back to Stark. "See you in a little." I said walked to my room. I got in my room and got ready for a shower.

After my shower I blow dried my hair and curled it. It took a while for my hair is long and thick. I put on a thin layer of eyeliner on my bottom then put eye shadow and blush on. After I put my Chapstick on. I walked to my closet and picked out a dress.

"What to wear..." I said to myself.

I pulled about a blue short dress and looked at it. It was a teal blue with a black belt at the waist line. At the bottom of the belt the dress was ruffled. "What do you think Rusty?" I asked. He just looked at me.

"Nice choice. I'm gonna wear it." I said. I put the dress on and walked to my shoe area. I picked out black heels and grabbed my clutch that matched my dress. I grabbed my phone and walked out. "Bye Rusty. See you in a while." I said leaving the door open so he could roam.

I walked to Tony's room and knocked on the door. "Yes?" He asked.

"It's me." I said opening the door.

"You look beautiful." He said as he was doing his hair. He was wearing kaki shorts and a red polo shirt with sandals on his feet.

"Thanks.cSo where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." Tony said rinsing his hands off from the gel.

"But I don't like suprises!" I whined like a little kid.

"You will like this surprise." He said.

Tony grabbed my band and we walked out. We went to the elevator and Tony pressed the top floor button.

"We aren't leaving the building?" I asked.

"Not really." He said as the elevator door opened.

The scene was beautiful. It really looked like we were at the beach. There was a ocean like pool in the middle of the room. There was sand all over the place. The water came up to the sand like on the beach. Across the water was a tray of food floating on the water.

"You like it?" Tony asked wrapping his hands around my waist from behind.

"It's beautiful but I didn't bring a swimming suit. I don't own one." I said.

"No problem." He said walked to the wall. He pulled out rack of bikinis. I rolled my eyes and walked over there.

I looked through all of them and picked out a teal and white one. Real and white stripes covered the bottom and the top. The bottom had strings at the hips where you could untie them.

"Go put it on." Tony said pointing to the changing room. I walked over to the chair and laid my phone, clutch, and heels on it.

I walked into the changing room and changed. I walked out and saw Tony looking at me. His jaw just dropped.

"How many times am I going to tell this to someone in 1 day? Close your mouth you'll catch flies." I said walked towards Tony.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close. His face just inches from mine. "Ever since the first day I saw you I wanted to do this." He said and his lips smashed onto mine. Our lips moving in sync. Nothing bothering us.

-----

I'm so sorry for the late update! There is so much on my plate. Play, high school scheduling this week, heck. I have a 300 word essay do tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed!

~Ashley~