Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

I woke up in the room where Loki put me. That was all a dream! Loki dying and Steve saving me was all a dream! I sat up. I got up and started to bang on the door. "Somebody let me out!" I yelled.

I stopped to think. That dream just made me realize something. I really do love Loki. I really do want to be with him. But I can't if he is locking me up in the freaking room!

I started to pound on the door. The door opened. Loki. "Change your mind?" He asked.

"Yes! I had this awful dream. Steve rescued me and then we got in this fight with your army and you took an arrow for me then you died in my arms. Steve kissed me and said he loved me. That dream made me realize that I love you. No matter what's going on." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I don't want to try and rule anymore. I want to be with you and live in peace." he told me.

"What now?" I asked.

"We still have to fight my ex army." He said.

"Why?"

"They won't back down."

"We will just have to win then." I said and kissed him.

He pulled back. He got down on one knee an pulled a ring out of his pocket. "I was saving this for later on but I just have to do it now. Phoenix Lilly Marie Jones, will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes!" I started to cry happy tears. I kissed him and we walked out. A rush if air went past us. "What was that?" He asked.

"Something my powers does. It's quit refreshing." I said. He grabbed my hand. We got on a jet and Clint was flying it.

"Did something happen while I was gone?" I asked.

"I made peace with the Avengers." He said.

"Really? That's like the happiest thing I have ever heard!" I yelled.

"They know about the engagement too." He said.

"This is just the happiest day of my life."

"Not quit." He said an we landed.

*2 hours later*

"Nice job guys." I said.

"Yea. Nice job tearing up the city." Tony said. Oh no. Just like my dream.

"I'm hungry." Clint said.

"Let's go get some food." I said.

"Some celebratory food." Natasha said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You and Loki! Engagement?" She said.

"Oh.. That..." I said smiling.

I looked up at Tony. He looks hurt. Well maybe I would be with him if he hadn't have did all that stuff.

We all went to dinner then had a meeting with Fury. He said that he wants us close so he could call us when he needed us.

We all just went to live at Stark.

----------

I know it's a HORRIBLE place to end a chapter BUUUUUUTTTT.....

DO YOU STILL HATE ME?

I THINK NOT.

BAM BITCHES.

~Ashley~