Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

I walked into my room in Stark. Just then I heard a loud boom. I looked out the window and saw that there was a cloud of smoke. I jumped through the window and flew. I can fly now.

I went to the scene and saw Loki there with his really cute smirk. It's been a couple of days since what happened with Loki and I. Steve and I have been hanging out a lot lately. I'm surprised he didn't follow me here.

I flew down in front of Loki. "Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in." Loki said.

"Oh shut up." I said.

"I wouldn't say that." He said and I flew back.

"What the hell, Loki?" I asked.

"You would have had this problem if you would have been my queen. I really did love you."

"I really did love you too, but you know. I told you, I don't want to turn on my country and we will take you down." I said.

"That's funny. I have an army."

"Yea.. We have the US Army."

I walked away and called Steve. I told him to let the others know that Loki is back. A few seconds later they all showed up. Loki then ran.

There was this monster looking thing running towards me. "Uh. Steve?" I asked.

"Yea Phoenix?" Steve asked and turned around.

"Help." I said and that mister thing shot an arrow at me.

Just then Loki popped out of no where and got in front of me. The arrow hit him in the chest. He hit the ground. "No!" I yelled and fell down to my knees.

"Loki... Loki..." I said.

"Phoenix, I'm sorry." He said and put hi hand on my face.

"I know. You'll be fine. You'll be fine...." I said and out my hand on his. I started to cry.

"I love you, Phoenix. Don't forget me." He said.

"No! You can't leave me! You just can't! Please. I need you. I love you." I said and bawled.

"Goodbye.." Loki said.

"No... Come back. Please come back." I said and started to cry harder. I put my head on his head.

Someone put their arm in my shoulder. I looked. Steve. I got up and hugged him. "I'm sorry." he said.

"It's all my fault. I should have pushed him out if the way." I said and wiped his shirt. "Sorry. I got tears on you."

"It's okay."

"What now? What am I going to do?" I asked Steve.

"I don't know. What ever you want I guess."

"I don't know what I want. I don't know what to do with my life." I said.

"Well you still have Shield, Avengers, your friends, Rusty, me..."

"Yea..." I said. "We better go... Fight."

"Wait." Steve said. He kissed me.

I pulled back. "Steve.. Please. I just lost the only person I've ever loved."

"I'm sorry." He said.

2 hours later.

"Nice job guys." I said.

"Yea. Very nice job. Tearing up the city." Tony said.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"You're always hungry." Natasha said.

"True.. What do you say we go get something to eat?"

"Yea. Let's go." Clint said.

------

DONT FREAK OUT.

DONT BE MAD.

DONT HATE ME.

~Ashley~