Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

He looked into my eyes am just stopped. "Lilly? Lilly Jones?" Tony asked.

"Y-eee-aaa?" I asked.

"You need to come with me." He said reaching out his hand to me. I took it and he blasted off.

"I can fly by myself you know, I don't need someone to baby me." I said.

"Well what if you fly away from me?" He asks.

*She's so pretty. I wouldn't want her to fly away from me.* I heard in my head.

What the frick? That's never happened before. "Quick! Think of a number!" I said.

*2000* I heard.

"Is it 2000?" I asked.

"Yes.. How did you know?" He asked.

"I think I can read your mind..." I said trailing off.

"Can you out thoughts into my mind?" He asked.

"Let me try." I said.

*You're handsome.* I said trying to think of putting that thought in his mind.

"Why thank you." He said.

"You heard that?" I asked.

"Loud and clear." He said. "We're here." He added. We landed on Stark Tower.

Tony's 'take of my suit' thing began to take of his suit.

"Fury is expecting you." Tony said walking into his home.

"Who is Fury?" I asked.

"The director of Shield." He said.

"Oh." Is all I can say.

We walked down a hallway to this room that looked like a conference room. "Well, this is your stop." Tony said turning to me. "I will be out here when you get done. Just do that little mind thing and I will be here to show you to your room and the rest of the building." He finished.

"Okay. Thanks." I said and walked to the room.

I sat in one of the spinny chairs and began to spin like a little kid. "WEEEE!" I yelled as I was spinning.

*Cough, cough.* I heard someone clear their throat to try and get my intention. I stopped and looked behind me.

"Umm... Sorry?" I said.

"Lilly Jones. Hmm. They said you were a childish one, I just didn't know how childish you were." A guy that I'm guessing is Fury. "I'm Nick Fury. Director of Shield."

"Ooooo. Cooooollll." I said. "So why am I here? I asked.

"We think you could be a really big threat. You have every power/abilities." He said.

"That would explain a lot." I said.

"Lilly? Lilly? Where did you go?" Fury asked.

"What are you talking about I'm right here." I said.

"Look at your hand." He said. I looked at my hand and it was gone. I gasped.

"What the frick fricker?" I asked.

"You must have gained a new ability." He said.

"How? I only gain them once every week. Why are they coming so fast?" I asked.

"Maybe because you are getting older." He said.

"Probably. So please tell me. Why did you bring me here?" I asked.