Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

I carried Rain and her dipper bag while Loki carried our bag. I followed him out the room and to the street. Just then I got swooped up in this light.

I landed on my feet thankfully. I looked around me. There was this man in the middle of the room. He was wearing gold armor much like Loki was wearing when I first met him. "Come on. This way." Loki said and we walked out.

"Where are we going? Oh, wow! This place is beautiful!" I said as we walked out.
"We are going to see my father, Odin. Rain's grandfather." Loki said.
"Your mom?" I asked.
"Her too."
"I can't get over how beautiful this place is!"
"Just imagine living here."
"That would be amazing." I said.

After 5 minutes of walking we finally reached the palace. "Father!" Loki said to the man on the thrown.
"Loki! what are you doing here?" The man I'm guessing Odin said.
"I came here so you could meet my family. This is Phoenix my wife and this is Rain, our baby girl." Loki said.
"Hello." I said waving.
"My daughter in law and my granddaughter. They are beautiful. Come here. Let me see you." Odin said to me.

I grabbed Rain and walked over to him. He grabbed Rain from me. "Frigga! Come here darling!" Odin called. Then this beautiful lady came walking in.

"Come say hello to your granddaughter and daughter in law." Odin said.

Her eyes got as wide as soccer balls. "Loki!" She yelled and ran over to him.

"Hello mother." Loki said.
"Welcome home. We've missed you so much. Thor has missed you too." Frigga said. She walked over to me.

She hugged me. "What's your name sweetie?" She asked me.
"Phoenix and my baby's name is Rain." I said pointing to Rain.
"She's gorgeous! Has the black hair like Loki! Oh my gosh! My first grandchild. We have to celebrate!" She exclaimed.

~~~~~~

Epilogue:

So after the celebration Jane and Phoenix became best friends and Jane got pregent and so did Pepper! Tony is going to be a father. Yikes. Rain is the goddess of water... Who would've guessed.

So yea. They all love happily ever after. Thee end.

-------

How did you like it? I THINK I'm going to make a sequel and put it in Rain's POV when she's like 16. Should I? You need to tell me! Well My Best Friend's Brother (my other story I wrote.) has 275 reads while this one had 281! If you don't already read the other one then read it! It's completed!

Well, don't forget to let me know if you want a sequel!

~Ashley~