~1~

You sauntered out the door, being exposed a new day. The bitter cold wind hit you which felt like a thousand needles against your skin since you had to wear a stupid skirt for the uniform. You were on your way to school trying to keep alive and warm in the process. "Ugh winter is going to be the death of me." You groaned to yourself as you shivered.

You hugged yourself only to notice you forgot your coat. Time was ticking and you were quite far away from home already. Making your way down the icy street with the pure white snow in your hair, you noticed your best friend Jungkook. He was also walking to school. Jungkook lived a few blocks away from you. His face lit up and he ran up to you. He seems so happy to see you, everyday.

"Hey y/n! How are you princess?" He greeted you. You froze up even more at the word 'baby'
"Hi, but will you stop calling me that? I'm not your girlfriend or anything.
"Uh, well it's just because you act like one, that's all." he explained to you.
You continued to walk and hug yourself trying to keep the cold away. Suddenly Jungkook slipped off his coat being left in his white button up shirt that seems to be way too small. It contoured his toned body perfectly. You looked away and shook your head.
"That's wrong, no, stop it", you told yourself.

Seconds later he stopped in front of you. He placed his coat around your shoulders and zipped it all the way up. "You're going to get sick stupid," he groaned and returned to your side to walk beside you. "Uh thanks I guess." you whispered. "Huh?" Jungkook teased. You mumbled it again. "HUhH??" he said a little louder.
"I SAID THANK YOU." you yelled at him. Jungkook smirked at you and nodded.

Oh gosh, why am I like this? Why is my heart suddenly pounding? You thought as you panicked.

The two of you shortly arrived at your high school that you both attend together. It's a giant school that has a sign displaying "Busan Music Academy". It's a high school that subjects from singing and rapping, to dancing, to playing various instruments. You had different classes that were on opposite sides of the school because he's a singer and you're not.You danced your fingers along the black and white keys of a piano. Although, the talent you do share is dancing. It's the only time you get to see each other besides at lunch or in between classes. Which you don't mind because he always finds his way to hang with you.

You opened your bag that you carry around with you. It contains your and Jungkook's things since he claims it wont get stolen if its placed in your bag. Probably an excuse to be around you more frequently. You sloppily bunched up the winter coat and shoved it in the large bag. Suddenly you saw an arm reach for your bag out of the corner of your eye. You gripped the arm and interrupted it from getting your bag and  you tilted your head up. Of course. Jungkook.

"Hey, be careful with that coat. It's expensive, like me." he said sarcastically. You let him go and laughed. "Ok Mr. expensive." you mumbled back to the boy. He crouched down closely next to you face and whispered "I thought I was Mr. spreading legs". His bottom lip had just grazed your ear which caused your face to turn a rosy red. He's been doing weird things that make you go crazy lately. You didn't quite understand why. There have been times you would lying in bed while scrolling through your phone and wanted to look it up. You never did though because you don't want the results of something along the lines of 'liking him'.

~~
Jungkook was at lunch gathered with all his friends at the table. You were sitting together with your friends at the table across from his. You kept finding yourself glancing at jungkook. All your friends gave you this frisky smirk. You made eye contact and smiled trying to make it unobvious about your feelings. Which wasn't going the greatest. "Why don't you just talk to him. You haven't seen each other since this morning." one of your friends asked. You responded, "because it's not necessarily