Anarchy In The UK

Unknown POV

After a few weeks in the US and many worried, yet excited, phone calls from my worried mother, Dan, Ella, and Phil bored a plane back to London. We've been on the plane for a few hours and luckily Ella fell asleep before we got onto the plane, so no crying! Yay!

"Move it Phil, I have to pee." Dan says as he tries to move past me.

"Quiet or you'll wake Ella and you'll have to make her stop crying!" He whisper yells. Dan glares at Phil as he makes his way to the bathroom. Phil never liked airplane bathrooms, they're small and remind him of those bathrooms they have at construction sites and those things are disgusting. He hears a little murmur next to him and see's Ella turning in her seat. He's noticed that she kinda talks to herself in her sleep and in all honesty it's adorable. Well, she doesn't really talk, but still. Dan finally came back and they're told that they will be landing soon.

"Thank god." Dan says when the flight attendant walks away. They finally land and walk off the plane, well Dan is holding the still sleeping Ella.

"Dan! Phil!" Phil hears someone yell. He looks over to see Louise and Darcy waving. She see's Ella and her jaw drops.

"I take it when you called her to ask her for a ride home you didn't tell her about Ella." Dan says with a smirk.

"It didn't exactly pop up in the conversation..."

"Phil! Dan! Whose child did you kidnap?" Louise laughs nervously, as if she actually thought we kidnapped Ella.

"Louise, Darcy meet my goddaughter Ella." Phil says as Dan waves Ella's hand.

"Why do you have... Oh, Phil I'm sorry for your loss." Louise says sympathetically.

"It's alright." Phil sigh.

"So, you're now a parent. How old is she?"

"About ten months." He smiles.

'She's about Darcy's age! They can be friends!" Louise gushes as we walk towards her car.

"Sure thing Louise." He laughs as they set the girls up in the back seat. Dan sat with Ella in his lap since they still need to buy everything. After the drive back to our flat, they drop everything off and go out shopping. By this time Ella has woken up and is playing with Darcy in the backseat.

"Here is the best baby store I know." Louise smiles as she gets out to help us shopping.

"Thanks for this Louise." Phil smiles.

"Anytime Phil!" We grab two buggies and put the girls into the front seats things.

"So what do we need?" He asks.

"Well, a crib, bibs, food, a highchair, a changing table, diapers lots and lots of those, sippy cups, teething rings if she's still teething and it looks like she is, and clothes." she lists.

"That's a lot of stuff..." Dan says. After a few hours and a few hundred pounds later they are finally done.

"Now let's go set all this up!" Louise smiles.

"Holy shit, can't we pay people to do that?" Dan groans.

"They're exspensive. I could call Zoe, she's pretty good at this kind of thing." Louise offers.

"That would be great." Dan sighs. After a quick phone call Louise tells us that Zoe will be at out flat soon and she's bringing people.

They finally get to our flat and with each of us holding three bags of stuff we're able to make only two trips. I unlock out flat and am greeted by people yelling, "Welcome Back!" This surprises Ella and the look is obvious on her face.

"Thanks guys, but we have stuff to do..." Dan begins.

"That's alright, think of this as a nursery set up party!" Zoe says cheerily. Ella is looking around at all the knew people and seems to be trying to understand what's going on.

"Wait, this is the surprise? Zoe why didn't you tell us they were bringing home a baby? I would've picked up paint samples!" Tanya sighs. Literally everyone is here; Zoe, Joe, Alfie, Jim, Tanya, Jack, Finn, Caspar, PJ, Chris, and Marcus. Phil didn't even know this many people could fit into his flat! It didn't take as long as they thought it would, even with some people taking vlogging brakes, to set everything in the extra room and since they still had time to hangout.

"So Phil, how did you get Ella, if you don't mind me asking." Alfie asks.

"It's alright, well, her parents are friends of mine from Uni and they moved to America and had a baby and made me the Godfather. We used to talk all the time before the accident, but they never told me about this." He shrugs.

"Oh man, I'm sorry." Joe says.

"No, no, it's fine."

"So, is she a good kid?" Caspar asks. He seems to like Ella. At the moment Finn is playing with her. She seems to like Finn and Caspar the best out of all of Phil's friends.

"Yeah, she barely ever cries and she's really sweet." He smiles.

"So she's how old?" Zoe asks.

"Ten months."

"So when are you going to introduce her to your fans?" Alfie asks.

"I was thinking maybe I'd do another "Day In The Life" thing since they've been asking for one."

"Hey, can I put her to bed?" Finn asks standing up with a tried looking Ella.

"Yea, good ahead." Phil smiles. They continue to talk and hang out once Finn comes back. Suddenly there's a loud crash and the blood curdling screams of little Ella.