Rocki Beginning.

Dan and Phil rode the elevator back downstairs and waded their way through the crowd of people so they could get to the opening for Vid Con on time for once.

"Keep your head low and run Dan," Phil says as they look for the back entrance to stage.

"I'm six feet tall, I'm not a hider," Dan said as they rounded the corner and opened the door to the backstage. Ella's eyes widened as she saw all the people milling around. She suddenly started to fight Dan to get out of his arms and on to the ground. He set her down and she toddled off towards a short little man.

"Ty!" She screams as she latched to his leg.

"Hello there beautiful!" He smiles.

"Hey Tyler, do you know where we're supposed to be?" Phil asks as he comes over.

"Bitch, I don't even know where I'm supposed to be," he laughs.

"Not in front of Ella, she's mimicking..." Phil says as he looks down at Ella to find that she's gone.

"I told you we needed a leash," Dan sighs.

"Why does this keep happening?!" Phil yells as he looks for his child.

"She couldn't have gotten far. Her legs are an inch long," Tyler says as he looks around.

"Is this anyone's child?" A lady asks loudly.

"Ella!" They both yell as they follow the voice to find a young woman surrounded by animals.

"Is she yours? She came over here to see my pets," the woman laughed, "I'm Rocki by the way," she smiles.

"I'm Phil and this is Dan. You've already met Ella," Phil smiles as he shakes Rocki's hand.

"Nice to meet you. I gotta get going and get my animals settled into our room, but I'll see you around?" She smiles as she picks up her cases of animals and walks away.

"Jesus Christ, I need to start watching animal vloggers," Dan smirks as he picks Ella up and looks for the list of where they're supposed to be. Phil stood there and watched Rocki leave and then followed his little family to wherever they were going.