The Beginning of something new

I'm at the university today. You should know that I study medicine. There is this senior physician Arizona Robbins: beautiful, hot, funny and gay. She's a Fetal surgeon and sees foetuses who are not even born. I love her... But she's with April. Well, Arizona and I are friends and I really don't know what we are because I know her. We talk a lot since the first day we met. That's the reason why I know what character she has and when she is in love. She has this special glint in her eyes.

I started to ignore her. I don't know why and of course I'm a little bit jealous because I can't have what they have with Arizona. Maybe I do it to test her if she realizes that I'm different now and that I'm in love with her. One day after the lesson was over she asked me :

"Hey is everything ok because I realizes that you are ignoring me?"

"No why should I ignore someone like you" I replied.

I walked away and not a second later I went back because I remembered something she said. 'If you have a problem that is bothering you than don't say it's nothing that everything's okay. And when someone ask you why you are ignoring them than tell them the truth. I would want that someone is telling me the truth'

"Maybe" I almost shouted after her. I said it with a smile on my face. Arizona heard it and she was confused. She always has this confused look in her eyes when she doesn't understand anything like this. Than I walked away to my next lesson.  

It was a long day. It's 11 pm and I wanted to go under the shower but I was disturbed by a ringing that came from my phone. There appears Arizona's name on the screen. My heart stops beating for a second. I almost ignored it but then I didn't.

Arizona: Hey can I come over? I really need to talk to you

I: Yeah, sure. I'll wait.

Thirty minutes later the door bell rings. I ran down stairs to open the door and there she was, the woman I love. When I saw her face in that moment it was all red and wet like her eyes.

"Hey come in!"

We were going to the livingroom and sit down on the couch. Arizona starts crying. I just hold her in my arms. It was painful to see her in this condition.

"What's wrong Arizona?" She didn't answer.

"Is everything ok between you and April?" She starts crying more.

"Did she hurt you?" I asked and she looked up to me.

She said: "She... another woman"

~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed it 😀 April in this Story is a random woman having the same name as the Grey's Anatomy character but they're totally different. This is my first fanfiction here on Wattpad and I hope you enjoyed reading the first chapter of this Story. Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter 😄😄😄