The Truth

The next morning

I woke up. It's 11am on a Monday. The first thing I felt is that my head hurts like hell. I'm glad that it's my free day today. I looked to my bedside cabinet. There is a glass of water and a little note.

Hey drunkie, here is some water for you and I put some pain killers on your bedside cabinet. Just in case you have a hangover. See you later
- Mel

Pain killers?! I don't see them... The pain in my head makes me blind. I barely see something. There is something on the little cabinet, something oblong. Maybe it's the pain killers. It looks like it. I took a drink of water and took one of the pain killers. After my head doesn't hurt, I took a shower. It feels so good the warmth on my body. That's what I need right now.

*bam*

I heard the door shut. I went down stairs to the kitchen.

"Morning, I brought some rolls. Are you hungry?" Mel said.

"I'm starving" I said while smiling "and thanks for the pain killers"

"You're welcome" she laughed.

We put some food on the table: cheese, ham, butter, some vegetables and not to forget eggs. I can't live without them in the morning.

"Do you wanna tea or coffee?" I asked.

"Coffee, you know how I like it right?"

"Of course I do, with milk and two sugar cubes! What kind of friend would I be if I dont know how you like your coffee" I smiled.
So I made some coffee for us. When it was ready I went back to the table and we ate.

"Drunkie?! Are you serious"

"Yeah you were so drunk yesterday. You couldn't even walk normally, so yes I am serious" We both laughed.

"Do you remember something about last night?" She asks carefully.

"Not really. I was at the party in the hospital with Arizona. We danced. And then the DJ... uhmm... he said something about tradition, drunken truth or dare I guess and then I woke up this morning. And the rest of it... I don't know. It's like I have a blackout" I told Mel.
"Why are you asking? Did I di something bad? Did I said something bad?" I asked curiously.

"No you just said you've made a mistake and that you have to tell her"

"Oh... but sorry I can't remember I said this"

"Well, it was before you fell asleep and you mumbled something about seven minutes in heaven and someone called Emily... and that you feel bad about what you did"

I don't remember what happened. There are just fragments about that.
>Damn it, what happend last night in that damn closet?!< I tried hard to remember. There just some pictures in my head, Emily and me talking in that stupid closet and then there was light. So bright that I can't see for a moment. I feel so bad right now. Why did I drink so much last night?! I always said to myself, never drink that much that you can't remember what happened, that you can't remember what you did or what you said.

"I wish I could remember" I said.

"Well, than you know what you have to do next time"

"Yeah I know" I smiled lightly. I'm so disappointed. Maybe it's for the best that I don't know what happened between me and Emily. After I ate my rolls, I was going to my room to get ready. I have a lot of stuff to do. I went down to the kitchen again.