You idiot

Your Pov

  I enjoy socializing, but only with the right people,it may seem weird,but I can just see things in people that others can't.Anyway besides that my name is Y/n and I have super strength and today I am taking the hunter exam!!

  I walk into a room and saw a lot of people most had dark ominous aura,I was just about to give up on finding company until I saw him. He had snow white hair and sapphire blue eyes. He had had an aura on the verge of darkness so I decided to help by bringing him to the light side.

Killua's Pov

I was propped up against a wall contemplating whether or not just to go home,but my thoughts were cut short by a girl with h/l h/c and e/c was standing right in front of me and just staring at me.

    "Yo, I'm Y/n wanna be friends ." His aura fluttered to the light side,I love it when that happens.

  "Sure,I'm Killua Zol- .Killua,just Killua."

   "Well Killua why do you wanna be a hunter?"

   "I don't know yet,how about you. "

  "Well when I was younger I gained sixed sense,which is I can see peoples aura's and weather they are light or dark. Before you ask your aura is light."

   "That's good." I sighed mentally, but then our eyes darted toward the door where we could see 3 people.

   "Y/n what about their aura?" I asked, so I  could know if we should talk to them.

  "The tallest man light,the boy our age light,but that blonde haired guys is all cloudy. That doesn't usually happen."She says the last part under her breath,but it was easy for me to hear.

  "Baka what's that's supposed to mean!?"

   She sweat dropped. "Why'll just have to find out." Why did I have to make things so hard for him all the time, Killua I'm sorry.

  Stage one started and me and Killua,made friends with the group although we still made it our business to keep an eye on the blondie. I mean Kurapika.

  We were now in the second half of the Second stage,I  was really slow. So what if speed isn't my thing power is,that's what makes me and Killua such a great team. Just wish I would have accepted his help when he offered then I wouldn't have been this close to getting eaten.

   "You Idiot. "Just then I saw a blur of white then I was safely on Killua's back.