Quiet

Previously...

  "Get off." I say coldly and stood up as she rolled off of me.

   "So what are we doing? "She asked and I walked away from her.

    "I'm meeting someone, you go do your own thing." She was still following me.

   "Who can you be meeting that's more important then your future wife?" She asked and Killua sneered at her choice of words.

    Your not my future wife, my future wife is waiting for me with brunch and what I'm pretty sure is chocolate cake so be gone.

     "But your father said...." She trailed off pouted.

Your Pov

    I waited, and waited, and waited. Killua didn't show up. So I decided to go and see if he was still asleep, I put the food in the fridge and then went to go look for him.

   I went to his room and the door was open, that was unsual. "Killua are you still asl-" I froze at the sight before me,  this girl was all over Killua and then she kissed him.

   He noticed me and pushed her away. "Y/n! I know this is cliche, but it's not what it looks like." She rolled her eyes.

   "Oh really, it looks like a strong guy like yourself had a weak girl like that all over you and you didn't do a thing!" I yelled.

     "Y/-" I cut him off by slamming the door and running down the hall I just wanted to be away from him I couldn't stand him.

     I ran through the double doors only to be met by two, giant, red piercing eyes. I froze in fear.

I'm going to die...