Hope

Previously...

"Y/-" I cut him off by slamming the door and running down the hall I just wanted to be away from him I couldn't stand him.

I ran through the double doors only to be met by two, giant, red piercing eyes. I froze in fear.

I'm going to die...

Your Pov

  I cowered in fear at the giant dog facing me now I remembered why I didn't go through here when I first came. It was just about to eat me alive all in one gulp.

  "You don't listen? Do you stupid?"Killua asked grabbing me and pulling me inside closing the door.

  She sighed. "Thank you." She then stood up and decided to leave through a safer exit.

  "Come on at least hear me out."He begged and she stopped walking.

  "Forget her anyway babe she's not going to care anyway."That girl said referring to you as if you all weren't right there.

  "Excuse you."I stopped for a second turning around glaring. "This is inbetween me and my Fiance, so back up."I glared.

   "Well for your information this also concerns my Fiance!"She glared back at me.

   "Listen! Idiot number one y/n your my Fiance out of love, and idiot number two your my Fiance out of past events!"Killua yelled obviously fed up.

Killua's Pov

   "Killua why don't you introduce your two Fiance candidates to one another."His father spoke from the head of the table.

  "Y/n this is Cindi, Cindi this is Y/n." They both glared at eachother. Than smiled.

   "Nice to meet you."They smiled in unison.

   "This is gonna be long night."I sighed.