Stood By Me

Random Pov

    Y/n woke up early that morning and snuck into the kitchen, she made a variety of snacks, but she especially worked hard on the triple chocolate cake.

   She put them all into a basket and didn't forget to put sticky notes everywhere, even one on his forehead it said to meet her at 10:30 am.

   She had set up and sat queitly and patiently waiting for him, she bagan to slowly drift to asleep while waiting.

   Killua woke up at 8:30 am...

Killua's Pov

I found a bunch of sticky notes. All with cute messages for me from Y/n.

      I saw the sun outside and I checked the time, 8:56am time to get ready.

    It was 9:15am when I was finished, I stepped out my room door and I was bombarded by a familliar face.

    "KILLUA IT TOOK SO LONG TO SEE YOU!" She tackled me to ground.

    "Get off." I say coldly and stood up as she rolled off of me.

   "So what are we doing? "She asked and I walked away from her.

    "I'm meeting someone, you go do your own thing." She was still following me.

   "Who can you be meeting that's more important then your future wife?" She asked and Killua sneered at her choice of words.

    Your not my future wife, my future wife is waiting for me with brunch and ehat I'm pretty sure is a chocolate cake so be gone.

     "But your father said....