Adventures

Previously...

  "What were you like as a kid?"He asked, but before she could answer her stomach growled.

   "Haha."She laughed and he sat up.

   "Come on, get on my back. I'll take you to the kitchen for a snack." He smiled and she got on his back.

Your Pov

   As he walked with me on his back through the hallway I smelt something, it was sickeningly sweet...Cindi. "Killua!"I heard her whisper yell as she tried to hug him, but he dodged.

   "What do you want Cindi?"Killua asked annoyed.

   "Hey maybe we should all be friends?" I smiled hopefully.

   "No I hate you /her!"They yelled, while he pointed at her, she pointed at me. I just sighed in defeat.

Killua's Pov

....The Next Day....

  "Killua, father would like to speak to you."Illumi informed me.

   As I entered his room he scanned me. "Are you ready to leave yet?" He asked and I nodded.

   "Yes father." I answered.

  "Good, but when you leave take Cindi with you. If you do not void your engagement with Y/n and proceed with the marriage, I will not force you to marry her." I felt so, excited and agreed, but will Y/n really marry me.

 I left the room and went to find Y/n to tell her the good news, but when I got to the room she was already packed and ready to go.

   "Let the adventures begin!  Onwad to the new beginnings!" she yelled excited.

  "Ugh shut up mutt. Killua sweetheart let's go." She tried to latch onto me, but I moved out the way as we started leave. This is going to be a long couple of years? Months? Weeks? I don't know.