Fiancee?

Killua's Pov

"Kil your home!" Mother shouted excitedly,completely ignoring Y/n and Gon."Oh...You bought friends."She said angrily.

"Father said I could invite them."I said quickly then kept walking toward the door to the house."Guys this is my house."I say happily.

"Wow! Now I don't want you to come over to my house. "Y/n said laughing.

"No fair I wanna go over to your house."I playfully whined.

"Well depending on how I feel today maybe I just might let you." She said smiling at me,but all I did was smirk I had an awesome plan.

"Killua Father would like to see you." Kalluto said walking over to me. I nodded and he walked away.

"Gon, Y/n, the servants will show you to your rooms. Stay their until I come and get you okay."I said smiling they nodded.

I then waited for the servants to walk them out of my sight,I then made my way to father's room.

"Killua good your here."He said to me as I walk in.

Random Pov

  "We have something important to talk about."He countinued.

"I know."Killua said in a quiet voice.

  "Now on the matter of your Fiancee,your previously engaged Fiancee will follow along with you."He said.

  "But Father I have a g-girlfriend..."I said embarrassed to say it out loud.

  "This is impacting news,your going to have to stay a few more days for me to figure out a solution." I nodded then exited the room thanking my father.

   Killua was hapapy for two reason, number one he was able to spend the rest of the day with Y/N,but number two was that he didn't have to marry some rich stuck up other girl.

   He happily trotted down the hall knocking on your guess room before walking in. "Yo."He said practically expressionless lying on your bed.

   "Hey how was the "meeting" ?"She question from the couch.

    "That's what I had to talk to uou about,Y/n I need you to marry me."

Until next time...