Her Choice

Random Pov

    "That's what I had to talk to you about,Y/n I need you to marry me."

   "Marry You!? I must have heard you wrong,you said Carry you right?"She asked red faced embarrassed from what she thought she heard.

    "No you heard me right the first time."He said sitting up and walking over to the girl who was sitting on the left side of the couch.

   He laid down resting his head on her lap." What do you mean marry you were just kids."She freaked even more seeing as though he was calm in this situation.

   "Let me explain okay, just calm down." He smiled sitting up. "Just calm down...baka"he flicked my forehead.

   "Okay...okay...this better be good." She replied rubbing my forehead..

 "Of course were not getting married, never.NO I MEANT, I meant were to young not that it would never happen, but I need for us to get engaged to get married."He explained.

   "Why?" She asked and he sighed.

    "I'm currently in an arranged marriage and sadly if you don't get engaged with me I'll have to marry her. " Y/n nodded.

    "So you'll do it!? See I knew you would! Your the be-" she smirked.

     "On one condition...picnic...." She trailed off...

    "Condition?" He asked confused, y/n blushed at how cute it was.

    "Yea- yeah. I'll pack lunch box, and we'll have fun!" She smiled looking away.

   "Sure." He laughed. "Now let's go to sleep I'm tired." He threw her on their shared bed than went jumped on himself and they went to bed peacefully...

Unaware of the plot against them (mwahahahahhahahahh I know I'm evil 😈😈)