The Past Part 2

(Future me again, edited. Still, need a new editor... hehehe help)

200 freaking reads?!? What?!? My shit isn't even that good... but thank you! I know I don't really deserve it but thank you guys, I'll try and update all my stories if you guys are reading my other ones. You don't have to read them, I'm taking a lot of pride in this one so, have fun reading! There should be at least 2 more chapters of Eren's past. I want to shout out to @DeadlySinSloth, no they didn't ask me. I'm just happy to see that some people like my stories. Thank you.

[Levi's POV]

"Run." Eren had said and they both burst out of the house and into the streets of Belgium Germany. They lived in a small town it was close to a forest area of sorts and Girsha knew Eren knew his way around the woods like the back of his hand. Eren wasn't allowed to go to school, so he was homeschooled and in his free time, this is what he did. He memorized every nook and cranny of the trees in the forest, he had even built a treehouse that took up 6 whole trees. "On the count of three, shift." Eren had called back to Girsha knowing he would have been getting tired. "One." They ran faster body's shifting slowly. "Two." They had almost fully shifted. "Three! Go run." They shifted into there original form, wolves. Girsha still following behind Eren because he still didn't know where his son was going. They soon came to a tree, probably bigger than any skyscrapers. Eren went up the long twisting stairs at the bottom of the tree that led to a door. Not just any door the one to the tree house. Girsha followed behind not knowing what his son was doing. Eren rushed and opened the door and let his father in. Eren heard the scratching of Zeke's claws on the wood stairs. Eren unshifted and pulled a lever and soon they heard a body hit the ground. Eren went to the balcony as quickly as possible and saw Zeke on the ground in a heap. Eren ran back over to the door and bolted it. Girsha unshifted as well and looked around. It was a well-built treehouse, he was surprised Eren could do it by himself. "Eren, how did you build the treehouse?" Girsha asked. "It wasn't just me," Eren says. "I had help." Girsha looks shocked. "Who helped?" Eren's dad demanded angrily. "Oh, he wasn't a human. Levi is his name. He moved a while after we finished the treehouse." Eren said a little disappointed. "Oh you mean Kuchel's son?" Eren nods.
"Eren?!?"
"Yes, Levi?"
"What was that?"
"You still don't remember me?"
"Am I suppose to?"
"I-"
Then Eren's gone.