3 Months Pregnant [Extra Part 5]

(Edited!!!)

Thanks for 14.3k!!! I love you all!
(Future me Now it's 15.7k! I still love ya!)
(Future Future me 16.3k I luv you guys!)
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
[Eren's POV]

•Flashback•

I stumbled backward as I heard footfalls and crinkling leaves in the distance. I panicked and cowered in a corner of the fort, not realizing I had just backed myself into a corner. There was nowhere to run now. The footfalls got closer and closer and I swear I almost stopped breathing when a bit with a stone-cold face peeked through the door, his eyes immediately finding me and piercing my soul. I looked around for something to say inside my head, but there was nothing and I was as frozen as a statue. I shook slightly waiting, watching for his reaction when he held out his hand. "Hi!" He said, in a somewhat cheery voice. "I'm Levi!" He looked down at me and then his hand, and he did this continuously until I took his hand. "Um... hi I'm Eren..." I said giving him my hand and gripping it tightly. "So Eren what are you doing in my fort?" Levi asks, walking around and noticing how it was spotless. "Did you-Did you clean the fort?" He asked looking at me in surprise. "Well uh yeah... it was kinda dirty and I wanted to make sure it was clean when-" Levi interrupted me. "So you're the one who comes in here and cleans the fort so well?" He asks with a bright smile on his face. I nod my head slightly, "I'm really sorry! I didn't know the fort was-" Levi stops me. "Uh-uh-uh, don't be sorry, you can come into my fort anytime," Levi says and looks at me. I freeze for a second, I was allowed to come back? "I-I can come back?" I asked as Levi looked at me strangely. "Well duh, that's what I just said right?" Levi said. "Well, I didn't think an alpha would treat an omega so kindly..." Levi looked at me a moment.
"Your an omega?"
///////-\\\\\\\\
Sorry! It took me forever to update, as most of you know I've been working on a collab book so I've been pretty busy with that and school and I had an... episode the other day so I'm not feeling too great. Thanks to all the people who commented on my storytelling me to update, I probably would've taken me a lot longer than what it had if you hadn't encouraged me too.
I love you all! Bye-Bye and until next time!