Flight

(Edited!!)

Okay... so I'm somewhat over the breakup... not really... but I decided I need to get my ass in gear and finish this story and get the first chapter of the sequel out before I go back to school, which leaves two weeks. Can I get it done?
I have no fucking idea, but we can hope. This chapter is dedicated to HitsuZen9 should I make bad things happen just for you? Hehe...
Oh and future me here, meet my NEW editor, they're named Cyrus. I got a 'new' phone and it sucks I can't get there username up, so sorry. But here's an advertisement for them,they can edit your books if you write. Now on with the story

[Levi's POV]

Today is the day I'm finally taking Eren back home. It's been two weeks since he found Cat. I wasn't sure what to think at first, but she's a part of our family... and more will come.
We did go out a few weeks ago and got pictures, for her 8th birthday. She was excited, and I think Eren might have been happier than her.

[Cat's Picture ^]

[Cat's Picture ^]

Eren went totally ballistic when we got home, putting the picture in picture frames and scrap books and who knows what else. I look over and see Eren playing with Cat on the swing set. Eren's smiling... so is Cat... my beautiful family... I smiled. What have I done to deserve this? I watched contently, "Eren! Cat! Come over here, would you?" I asked as the toe of them shuffled over to me. "I have a surprise, drumroll please." I say as Cat starts banging on the bench. "I'm taking us home." I say and Eren looks shocked. "C-Could you repeat that?" Eren stutters. "I'm taking us all home." I say again and Eren covers his mouth, tears rolling down his face. He knew what home meant. "Dad... whys mom crying?" Cat asked. I smiled down at her, "He's happy." I say and I pick her up. "When-When are we leaving?" Eren chokes out. "Tomorrow morning." Eren smiles and I wipe the tears off his cheeks. "We better go and pack." Eren says picking Cat up. "You ready to go sweetie?" Eren asks and she nods. We quickly walk home, ignoring all the looks we get on the street, I can feel how happy Eren is about this. As soon as we get to the front door, I unlock it and the three of us rush inside to start packing. [Quick A/n while I was writing this part ErerismyOTP kept voting on this story about to send us over the 100 votes mark... thank you... :) ] "Eren is done quickly due to his few belongings here and rushes over to Cat's room to take her suitcase to her and to help her pack. I can hear Cat giggling, and Eren whispering as I walked by the door. I waited quietly for a few seconds before busting in the door and Eren screamed like a little girl and I can't say the same for Cat... she is a little girl. I smile and pick Eren up, throwing him over my shoulder, he squirms a little but quits knowing he won't get free. "Cat! You must save the queen, or she will be taken away! The evil kings henchmen are taking him away!" Eren squealed out. Cat smiled and started lightly kicking my leg, I pretend fell and Eren landed on his butt, standing up anyway, he smiled and looked down at Cat. "You have saved the queen! You are the strongest warrior princess in the inter kingdom!" Eren said hugging her. She smiled and I laid still, keeping breathing slowly and short. Cat looked over, remembering I was left on the floor. She panicked when she saw I want moving. She walked over and grabbed my cheek. I tried to ignore it but she cried and I took it as the time to wrap her up in my arms. Cat looked like she was about to cry "Dad! Don't ever do that again!" Cat said slamming her tiny hands on my chest. Eren laughs, "Levi are you packed?" Eren asks, closing Cat's suitcase. "Yeah, we won't be needing furniture." I say looking at him as he offers his hand to me. I take it, still holding Cat to my chest. "Well duh, you can't take furniture on a plane, silly." Eren smiles wider. "Lets take our stuff down to the front door and Mom, go cook." Cat says demandingly as her stomach growls. "Okay, okay!" Eren puts his hands up in surrender. He walks down the stairs. "Grab your suitcase Cat, I'm gonna go grab Moms and mine." I say as I walk across the hall to our room. I grab our bags off the bed and walk down the stairs, hearing little feet padder down behind me. I help Cat put the suitcases by the door, I soon go and open the kitchen door. Me and Cat both start drooling, "Hey there Mom, whatca makin?" Cat says skipping in to sit at the table. I walk in slowly after her and take my seat at the head of the table. "Nothing much... just homemade Mac'n'Cheese and a side of chicken strips." Our mouths water, Eren's food is the best... especially this dish, or anything with noodles or bread. We both smile as Eren each gives us a plate. "Eat up." He says and smiles back at us.
[Timeskip to the flight]
I woke up early with Eren cuddle into my side and a little bump under the covers, it was

Cat, of corse. I smiled, "Cat-" I nudged her. She yawned but opened her eyes anyway. "Wake up your mom, were leaving so we can get there in time." I say as I sneak out of the room to make breakfast. As soon as Cat gets Eren down the stairs breakfast was finished and sitting on the table, "Eat up sleeping beauty." I say and Eren blushes, but sits down and starts to eat anyway. We're out the door sooner than expected and we're booking it to the airport. We get on our flight, Cat sitting by the window, Eren in the middle and me on the walk way. "Let's go home."

Whoop! It's finally done!! Anyway my new editor is MoonlightCyrus :) so thank them for editing this/ and re-editing this. So yeah!