4 Months Pregnant [Extra Part 7]

(Edited!!!)

[Eren's POV]

I still remember the day we found out.... but that's a story for another day. I also couldn't believe today was the beginning of the next month either, 1-month closer until I get to see my baby!  I opened the door, only to hear a slight creak in the hinges. I slowly walked inside, reaching the grand staircase because I saw a shiny, gold envelope. This must be the last letter! I picked it up and read;

Dear Eren,
If your reading this you've made it to the end... but you still have yet to find me. You can probably guess where I am but, it's where we shared our first kiss.
Love,
Levi.

I smiled and started to walk around the house and up the staircase, to what Levi's family called the 'second-floor ballroom'. I realized while walking there the Ackerman household wasn't abandoned. Mikasa Ackerman-Levi's younger twin sister- still lived here. It was still nicely decorated and furnished, but it may not have been up to Levi's clean standards. I finally got to the fancy, gold trimmed, oak wood doors and walked in. There was Levi, standing there staring at me with his silver-blue eyes. After a minute or two, Levi dropped to his knee and held up a tiny satin box.
"Eren Jaeger, the love of my life, I honestly have no words, but I want you to know I love you with all my heart and nothing could ever come between us. I want to be with you in this life, the next, and the rest to come.... so will you marry me?" By the time Levi finished I was crying again. "Of course! A billion times yes!" Levi ran and hugged me, sliding the ring onto my finger and smiling at me. We stood there for a while, just an enjoying the silence and each other's company.

Until Levi got a phone call. "Hello?" Levi answers and I can hear muffled talking on the other line. "Of course he said yes... why?... What do you mean?... he-he's what?" Levi looks at me with shocked eyes, he hangs up. "That was the doctor on the phone, Eren." He looks at me again for a moment before he turns away... ("You have cancer Eren... it could kill the baby"... JK) "You're pregnant with twins!" Levi looks like he's about to cry after saying that... "I'm pregnant... with twins?" I'm about to start crying again, this day couldn't get much better. Soon after crying a little bit Levi revived another phone call and he put it on speakerphone. "Hello?" Levi called the phone and soon the phone shouted back; "Dad! What did mom say? Did he cry? Is he even there yet?" Cat whispered into the phone trying to sound like a secret agent. "Oh, Dad and did he like the ring we picked out? I told you my plan was flawless!" I could hear Cat cheer. "He said yes, of course, he's still crying, he's heard and Eren did you like the ring?" I nodded my head quickly. "But I didn't like it," I say, and Levi's face drops. "I love it!" Levi smiles at me again. "Hey Cat, about your younger sibling... I have good news!" I call to my child. "Hi, Mom! And what's the good news? Are you bringing them home tonight?" She interrogates. "I'm having twins, but I can't bring them home tonight." I say and Cat 'Aw's' "We'll be Home soon, okay?" Levi gets off speaker phone and says goodbye. "Let's go I'm tired." Levi says and I smile at him, "Agreed."