Home

(EDITED!!!)

[Eren's POV]

I had ended up falling asleep on the plane, leaning on Levi's shoulder, watching Cat watch the 'Walking Dead' and eating lunch. I wasn't worried about her picking up bad words or watching scary things, from what I can tell, she is a werevamp, half werewolf half vampire. That's why her mother left her in that park. She was an unwanted half breed, they didn't even tell Cat her own last name. Pigs. If I ever see her parents, I will hurt them. That was the last thought I had before falling asleep.
[8 hours Later]
I had finally been awoken by Levi smiling and lightly licking my face. Cat soon joined in, thinking it was a game. "Mom!" Cat squealed. "WE'RE HOME!" Cat screamed, and everyone looked at us while they exited the plane. I shot up from my seat, picking Cat up and giving her a big hug. "Then I guess we better get off then, huh?" I say grabbing my bag, Cat grabbing hers, and Levi doing the same. I walk of the plane carrying my carry on bag and Cat's hand. We make it to the baggage claim, grabbing the rest of our bags and calling an Uber. (I honestly never though I'd use the word Uber in any of my writing, but I guess whatever)
The ride was a long one, we had to make sure they brought a van because we have so much luggage! A FLIPPING VAN! Lord, I'm being turned into a soccer mom! As we continue down the highway, we soon come close to a dirt rode and my breath almost stops in my throat. I'm almost home. I watch out the window watching the world go by, soon seeing our treehouse, the creek that leads into a mini pond, and my flower garden... I've always been a sucker for flowers, what can I say? Nothing I can't say anything. I smile as I see the house come into view.

 I smile as I see the house come into view

(Yolo its extravagant, get over it)

Cat gasps loudly, "WE LIVE THERE?!?!" She smiles, "I'm a real life princess! My parents are Royalty!" She squirms around in her seat, she looks as if she's about to explode. "Yes, I grew up here you know Cat." I say looking over at her and her eyes light up. "REALLY?!?" She smiles. Soon the car stops, we all get out and get our stuff, walking up the front stairs. Cat looks around, she seems happy... and I'm glad I can only imagine what it would be like for her to have to stay out in the cold all winter and have to live alone. Levi smiles at Cat grasping my hand. "You know what, can you knock on the door?" Levi asks her as if she were a mighty princess. "Of corse!" She says and knocks on the door. A woman comes to the door, "Akane! It's so good to see you!" I say as she gasps and walks out of the house pinching my cheeks and inspecting me and then looking at Levi to Cat. "Master Eren, welcome home." She bows respectfully, this is just a show for Levi and Cat, I giggle. "It's good to be back." I smile at her. "You know Levi," I say as I grab onto Cats sleeve and pull her over to me. "This is Cat, my first child." I say smiling and winking at her. "Ah yes Mistress Cat, I've heard a lot about you, I heard your a princess in disguise, yes?" Akane asks, smiling at Cat widely. Cat gasps again, "How did you know?" She asks dumbfounded. "You look to much like a princess." The maid smiles widely. "She leads us through the house walking through the front room. Levi smiled at me, I'm happy, so unbelievably happy. I never imagined I'd come back home after everything that happened here. The woods behind our house is where my mom was murdered and I'm going to make sure Cat goes no where near Zeke's room. I'll re-do the room myself, I'll clean it up and turn it into a a play room for Cat or a library for Levi and me. Anything but that persons room. He's irrelevant, I have a family now. If there's anything that I need to be worrying about right now it's my family's safety. I know one day Zeke will come back, wither I like it or not. I will be there for my family. I smiled back at Levi, "This is wonderful... thank you so much." I say, intertwining our hands. "Breakfast is almost ready Eren." Akane says coming into the living room. Me and Levi get up of the sofa, "Cat!" Levi exclaims, soon Cat comes running from the grand stair case. "Where were you?" Levi asks bending down in front of her. "I was upstairs! In moms old room, the library connected to his room is so cool!" Cat says, so she's been upstairs- wait, a library? There was never a library- wait Zeke's room was next to mine... Akane must have redone the entire room... Levi had this planned, it's already been half a year since we reunited... he must've had this all planned out. I smiled again, "Yeah, my parents put in that library when I was little... do you want to sleep in my old room? We can redecorate and change things again?" I say looking down at her. "YEAH!" She squeals. "I would love that!" She continues prancing around. "Breakfast is ready, Cat, lets go eat." I smile and use my other hand to grasp hers as we walked over to the dining room/kitchen. We all sit at our seats, Levi sitting at the head of the table, me on his right, and Cat on his left. I smile, I can't wait to see how full me and Levi can get this table, if you know what I mean. (wiggles eyebrows) A few people come into the room, setting down our breakfast, Levi stands "Welcome home, my beautiful family."

------//-------\\------
Ahaha we made it to 4K!!! I'm so happy!! Thank you all so much for reading my story!!! Thank you so much, it means so much to me! I'll do an actual face reveal when I get my haircut! I love you all!