A/N (Meet them)

Guys you did it! Okay so the first person you'll meet is,

Rachel; (my girlfriend)
She's the one I'm celebrating pride with and my friends.
Aya: she's my editor and she writes a bit too. She's like my older sister.
Alois: He writes and I edit for him, he is the boss and approves what stories we publish and what the warnings are on them. (And before you even doubt his existence, he changed his name)
Kiki; (Aya's girlfriend) She's Rachel's editor, she's like my mom.
Adain: (Alois' boyfriend) he's the grammar checker (he's obsessed) and he usually doesn't go by Adain either... he goes by Ceil. (Major black butler fans)
And last but not least, me!
May; (Rachel's girlfriend) comes up with most story ideas.
And here's a secret, you know why most of the stories don't match the descriptions is because if one of us goes back and decides 'oh this story hasn't been updated in a while' and they update it without reading the description, lol. But I'm thankful for all of them. Now why I write; I write because it's something important to me, I've tried so hard to get one of my own books published, and I know it's difficult. So has everybody else on my writing team and we're still working on it, we just need a lot more practice. That's why almost every story has a different style. And surprise fact, most of the stories we write are about personal experiences. So yeah! That's it for now, hope you enjoyed!