Wiped Memory

(Again edited... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't believe I have an account all to myself.... I need an editor still :( )I'm sorry, my anxiety and depression are taking a spin but not for the better and I'm not feeling too well. I know, this was supposed to be updated Friday, but something came up and I didn't have time. Schools getting more hectic, I have 3 weeks left aka about 16 days. I've got a lot more homework and cram studying to do so I might change this books update schedule to Saturday instead of Friday.... but I am sooty this chapter is out late.
Allo! 400-500 flipping reads? (Depending on when I publish this)
What the hell... but yeah! Thank you guys again!
Now on with the story.
[BEHIND THE SCENES MAGIC]
Oh, little behind the story magic, when Eren forgot the spatula I was actually making pancakes and I forgot the spatula! And all that stuff I put on the pancakes it's exactly what I do to mine, but I usual have a milkshake on the side. Yum! If you haven't already guessed I'm a fat otaku with no social life and skills whatsoever! Ha lol. I'm lame, on another note What do you like on you're pancakes?

[Eren's POV]
"Eren... I was wiped because that's what Kenny wanted. If I didn't agree to get wiped he said as soon as you stepped out of the forest that day you'd be kidnapped and killed. I wasn't going to let that happen so I agreed. After I was wiped he sent me away to France so there was no possible way for a child to get back to get back to Germany all on their own.... Kenny left me in France to kill me." At the words 'kill me' I shuddered, he doesn't know. I'm dying, and I haven't told him. I'm going to die. I will tell him when the time is right but I don't want to ruin the time we have now. I had known all along. I knew Levi knew I was wiped before I moved to Germany. I still don't remember anything, I've looked everything up and still can't find anything on my actual past. All rare children like me and Levi remember very little of our past that's why we have Mates they don't have the same memories wiped so they can help there other half in the future. I needed to know, I don't even know anything anymore. Most of my memories are wiped. I feel like crying and ripping my hair out. I knew for a fact though that Zeke was still out to get me. That's why I moved back here, my dad died as soon as we got out of Belgium. I lived on my own for a while but I came back here and I needed to find some safe haven where I could do the best I could on my own, without Zeke suspecting anything. So I moved back to Belgium, to live in our old house right under his nose. I know that he has been pacing the floor looking for me. I knew this because one of my old buddies works with my ass of a brother as a spy. I always tell Mikasa she doesn't have to look out for me but she acts just like Levi and insists that I need her help. For those of you who haven't made the connection yet Levi and Mikasa are brother and sister, twins to be exact. I was shocked when I first found out too. I bet Levi doesn't even remember her. They used to be as tight as glue and paper. They've both have something in common, me, my protection, and well-being all in one. Mikasa is more the big sister type though now that I think about it and Levi is more dominant like if you touch my property I'll rip your fucking head off. I mean they both have a little bit of both. Levi likes to spoil me rotten, while Mikasa wants me to do stuff all on my own or go out and make friends. I like Mikasa a lot, don't get me wrong, but she acts like my mother more than my best friend. I love Levi and there's nothing to change about him he's perfect. Like I don't need a camera to picture me and him together.
(Ha. Funny pick up lines, go ahead and throw tomatoes at me) Levi is and always will be the best thing that has ever happened to me, I know I have a lot of friends, they make my life great, they've picked me up when I've fallen down but now one, I repeat no one can make me feel the way Levi makes me feel. Trust me we've all stumbled and fallen but we always have someone to pick us back up. I love everyone here and I need just a little bit more even if I am running on a time limit. I still have more to my adventures before I rot away in some wooden box, I know I'm not taking it seriously but if you were told you would die soon would pretend to play it cool or would you make a big deal about it? I would be the cool one, I'm not going to make people do whatever I want just because I have an early expiration date, I'll have to live until my end is upon me. Don't get me wrong I have had a wonderful life but soon it's all going to end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's so late. I already explained. I have to go get my anxiety meds boosted and I'm not really excited for that. So I may or may not update again this week so just have a little faith in me. I'm working on it, I didn't want to have anyone chapter that's just an authors note so you'll have to wait till I update again to see what the situation is. Thank you so much for reading, BAI!