All good things

"What?" Andrew and David said at the same time.
"Wait.. you guys have a thing? " Celine asks confused.

"Uhm.. well.. ah.. " 
"Kinda." Brandon answers before i could finish.

"Well in middle school Brandon and I were inlove but he had to move away so long story short we tried having a long distance relashionship but we ended it the beginning of last year because we decide it wouldn't work. "
I explain.

"Yeah, but i made a plan. I can't live without her. It took me a while to convince my parents to let me move back here on my own but eventually they gave in. "

I blush then look away.

"Seems like he really likes you Em. He's a good guy. You should give him a chance. " Andrew says.

"You can't just decide for her. She's mine! I'm not letting this Brandon guy take her away. " David interupts.

"Hey you watch it..."

I interupt Brandon before he finishes.
"None of you are gonna decide for me. I'm not even here to make a decision. I'm here to tell you something."

"Okay so tell us. " Celine says.

"Celine I forgive you and David i forgive you too. You may go.

Celine and David leave. David hesitates at first but then he went.

"Litsen Brandon, i will always love you but not in the same way anymore..  I mean i get it.. it's not your fault your parents moved away.. but i had to go on with my life and you weren't there.. Im sorry"
"But Emma, I love you." Brandon interrupts
I look at Andrew.
"I'm inlove with someone else. " I say and both Andrew and Brandon stood in amazement.
"What it's not that big of a deal." I say.

"Fine I'll  leave." Brandon says then walks away.

"Well you definitely know how to amaze me." I hear Andrew's voice and it makes me smile.

"I guesse you found ways to amaze me too." I say to him and blush.

"I love you Emma."
"I love you too Andrew."

Andrew leans in and kisses me.
When i felt his warm lips against mine i knew this was a feeling i wanted to feel for a very long time.

************************************
All good things come to a end!
Hey guys! So this is the end of this book and it makes me so sad to say it. Im sorry i made you wait so long but I've been really busy. 
I hope you guys liked this last chapter.
Let me know what you think in the comments!