4. Love month

** part 1 **

February hardly started and everywhere you go, you see posters up for the valetines ball. "Aww i can already smell the love" Celine says weirdly. "Aww i can already smell all the heartbreak" i snap back. "Jeez Em, whoever broke you so bad?" "So many people, Cel, so many people. "
"Get your tickets here, buy it now or you'll be too late! Get your tickets here for the valentines ball!" Some guy screaming at us , sitting at a pink booth says. "Do the seniors really make them to that?" I think to myself. "Poor thing." I say alloud. "Hey can i get one please?" I hear Celine talking to the freshman selling the tickets. "Sure here you go." "Arn't you gonna buy?" The guy asks me and i shake my head. "Valentines day is not really my thing." "You poor thing." He says. "Yeah i know." Celine and i walk away heading to our homeroom classes.
"Arn't you going? You could ask Andrew!" "No Celine dont you get it, i dont want too plus if i happen to change my mind the dance is still two weeks away. For now im not going. Ugh love makes me wanna puke. " "Jeez i see that mood swing of yours hasn't passed yet. " "I'm not in a bad mood. I just hate love okay?" "Okay"

*ring*

We head to class and when i sit down in my seat i have no idea whats up with me. I used to love love but now i don't know ... "Goodmorning Everybody" i hear a voice trough the intercome . It sounds familiar. "I have a special duty to attend." "Oh its the guy from the ticket booth" i think to myself. "Lisa becker would you please go to the dance with David Charm?" "I freeze. Everyone rushes to the window to see whats happening in the hallway, so i go take a look aswell.There the bitch stands, smiling and approaching her was David with a bunch of roses. "OMG yes!!" She squeals. She and David kiss and i just flopp back in my seat. "She's just my cousin" i replay the conversation between David and I in my head. "Yeah she's just your freaking cousin youre taking to he dance!" I freak out in my head. "Do i look that stupid?" I ask alloud, louder than i expected. "You dont look stupid at all." Celine says. "In fact im the one that always looks stupid." "Yeah you're right Cel, you always look stupid!" We start to laugh and the teacher shhs us.

*ring*

First period is over and Celine and I
split ways. The rest of day i was sad and mad at the same time. I really didn't know what to feel. I wanted to approach David and ask him what his problem was but I was too scared. I don't know what for, probably scared that he'll say he actually likes Lisa. I don't want him to say that. I want him to say that he likes me, maybe even that he loves me. I know i sound stupid for still liking him but hey have you ever been inlove before? I know you kinda get this.

*ring ring*

"Finally, end of school!" I say to Andrew who's walking me to my locker. "Yeah well untill tomorrow." "Ugh dont remind me" We smile and keep walking. "Well this is my stop." I say. "Yeah it is i better be off." He makes a strange movement asif he wanted to hug me but then he just stops and turns around and walks away akwardly. As i open my locker my books fell out onto the floor. I bow down to pick them up and then I see him.

** to be continued **

************************************
Hey guys sorry i took so long to update. Ive been really busy. I'll try and update faster next time.
Thank you so much for reading!
Let me know what you think in the comments.