Two

His face was quite feminine looking for a guy, his skin was fair and his dainty cheeks glowed softly, like the effulgent light of a mid-winter bonfire. His Cat-like eyes were like a clear lake in a dark forest, if you looked closer at that lake you could see a round shallow crevice filled with completely transparent water. The water didn't tug or ripple in the closed off space, though there was reason enough to. In that already unnaturally beautiful scene were two identical and gigantic green koi fish - trapped in an unbreakable and frighteningly fast chase for each other's long tails, fusing into a seamless circle. The only thing that got through their immortal war was a white light from the moon, a gracious beam to caress the bodies of the two. How it bounced off their scales making the water turn a paler green. His lips were a pale pink that reminded me of a rose bud, and his lustrous, inky black, raven hair that shone in the moonlight softly, it was messy and uncombed, curling towards the ends. His washed out pastel pink, baggy harajuku reached to the end of his thighs and frayed,the sleeves passing his fingertips. He wore tight, ripped jet black jeans and icy black boots.
"Sorry," he spoke the heavenly baritone of his voice reverberating through her bones.
"O-oh" she stammered, her voice smooth but withering.
"My names luca," he began,"Nice to meet you,"
"I-I'm melissa," she nodded her head vigorously,
Luca chuckled covering his mouth with the sleeve of his harajuku.
"I'll call you mel,"