Twelve.

my love for Luca wasn't like a new song, but like opening a book and finding a language you'd never seen. His love was something beautiful; meeting him was like meeting an enigma. I don't know how you exist in this world yet you do. So let me tell you now - I will always love you in mind, body and soul. You are the trap I've been wanting to fall into my whole life; liberty from you would simply be an infinite prison. I am the softness you seek and you are the cradle for my head and heart.

"Lets go to a cafe nearby," he said, lifting his arms up and stretching.
"Okay," I muttered shyly.
Rubbing my eyes and yawning, I slowly stood up and fanned out my skirt.
"Lets go then," he spoke softly, before running down the hill, and making a 'come on' gesture with his hands.

I trudged along the pavement at a sedate pace, my mind focused on the gentle footsteps that seemed to echo throughout the desolate street. I always knew we'd hit upon the next great adventure idea when I got that tingly feeling, you know, the feeling that spreads from your brain right down to your fingers and toes. It was just so exciting, especially when it came on the heals of that slumpy feeling I get bogged down with when the last adventure has gotten old and cold. I need the buzz of the new, the thrill of the unknown, the seeking of new answers that push my limits. And this time it was a doozy, I tingled so bad I had to go for a long run just to tame it.