Ten

The teacher on the stages voice blurred out to me until I heard my name.
"Violet Strauss, Luca Robinson, melissa stuart, hugo carter," the teacher remarked blandly,
Luca turned to me, his lips curving in to a smile; There was something about the way he smiled - the way butterflies seemed to escape from the pit of his stomach and the way the sun had somehow toppled down from the sky and made a home right there in his heart. He had the kind of smile that made you feel happy to be alive and just that little bit more human.

I pivoted my head towards violet who was of course - jumping on the spot with the most energetic flame in her eye.

And Hugo? Was it? I glanced at the different name tags around the room until I found his. He was way in the back, but luckily I had good vision so I could see him properly, he was tall, to start with, he had eyes like stardust that had been cut out of the sky, crystal hazel, framed in thick lashes - as of Wolf eyes, liquid gold amber.

His hair was a dusty blonde, long and curly, he looked like a tutor that knows a lot about history. Too specific?

Time skip

We were all sat in our meeting room, getting to know one another.
"My name is hugo, I like long strolls and history," he spoke in a deep tone,
'Bingo', I thought to myself.
"My name is luca, I like stargazing, and geography." His tone quiet and soft,
"My name is vio-!"
"Violet, calm down," I covered her mouth to stop her from speaking.
"My name is violet, and I like rubber Ducky's, pasta, pink stuff, and the sky, oh! My favourite subject is all of them!" She said, with sudden bursts of energy.
"That's better," I spoke letting out a small giggle.
"My name is melissa, I also love stargazing, I like hot chocolate, and my favourite subject is english,"