Chapter 7

We all go our separate ways to get what we need to fight Ultron. Will and I head to the kitchen to grab our bags while the others go off to do Zeus knows what. As I grab my armor and weapons from my bag I silently thank the Hecate cabin for enchanting my bag to be bigger in the inside. I tug on my black and red accented armor then proceed to put throwing knives, daggers, and other sharp objects in their specially designed holsters. I strap a canteen of nectar to my waist and fill the few pockets I have with ambrosia. I've decided against wearing my skull helmet since apparently scaring mortals is frowned upon. I turn to Will; I see that he has on his own imperial gold armor that he got from the Hephaestus cabin.

"Ready?" I ask. He slings his quiver over his shoulder and gives a nod

I'm about to walk out the door when Will calls after me. "Don't do anything stupid. Doctor's orders." I roll my eyes at him.

"Me? Do something stupid? Never!" If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm.

"I'm serious Nico, no Underworldly magic. I mean it." I roll my eyes. Will Solace, always playing the good doctor. Why should he care what happens to me?

"You worry to much Will; I'll be fine."

I brush off his disapproving glance and walk out the door. The first thing I see is a jet, maybe it's a plane, I don't care, what do care about is the fact that it's clearly made for flying.

"I'm not riding in that." I state when Will comes up behind me.

"You don't have to." Captain America says as he walks down the ramp that leads into the jet.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Great, I'll meet you there. I just need an address." I call Mrs. O'Leary over to me so that we can shadow travel.

"Where do you think you're going?" Steve asks.

"I don't know, that's why I asked for an address. " I thought that was clear, but I guess not. Clint chooses this moment to walk into view.

"What he means is, you two are staying here." Don't Will and I have any say in this?

"Excuse me?" Will asks.

"This isn't your fight." Steve try's to explain like it'll make a difference. I can't help but respond with cruel laughter.

"Since when does protecting our friends, our family, our home, from a robot that wants to destroy the world stop being our fight?" My voice is steely calm and their's a chill in the air even though it's a warm, sunny day. After the second giant war, I finally have people who care me. Rodger's is just getting on my nerves by telling me I can't protect them for once.

"What he means is, we're not staying here." Will mocks. I give him one of my rare smiles, at least he seems to understand.

Rogers opened his mouth to say something when Natasha walks out of the front door of the farm house. "Are we going to go stop Ultron or are we just going to stand around glaring at each other?" Clint immediately disappears up the ramp, probably to get ready for take off. She walks past us and is half way to the jet when she stops to survey the scenes in front of her. "You told them they aren't coming didn't you?" Something tells me she isn't really looking for an answer.

"We're going." Will states again just in case no one heard him the first few times.

Black widow pinches the bridge of her nose almost like we're giving her a headache. "Look we can't fight effectively if we have to worry about keeping you two from getting hurt the entire time." She tells us as she continues to the plane.