Charmer

"Hey there" Damien walked up to the hottest girl in the bar and raised his eyebrows seductively as he spoke. Damien was a self-crowned king of the charmers. Being extremely good looking never hindered his ability to pull in any girl he wanted. Anyone who described him always said he was tall, dark, and handsome, the perfect man.  

"Hey there" the girl looked to her friends and they turned to walk away, leaving them alone.

"You know you're right in front of where I like to stand at the bar. Mind if I get a little closer?" Damien smiled seductively to her.

"Ooo a real charmer" she sipped a girly drink for a moment eyeing him over "Sure". Damien got close enough to feel the warmth of her body, it caused him to prick up with excitement.

"My names Qwen, what's yours?" the girl touched his hand lightly.

"My names Andrew" Damien told her. He never told girls he didn't care about his real name so they couldn't look him up. "Let me buy the drinks, I insist" he took out an impressive amount of cash and placed it on the table.

"Oh, and what do you want in return?" she asked knowingly.

"Just a picture with the most beautiful girl here" Damien smiled.

"All right deal" She laughed putting her drink down. Damien spun her around and sat her in his lap. "Ooo hello" she moved around in his lap. That was always a sure-fire way to get a drunk girl home with you, as crude as it was. Damien always loved the power he had over women, sometimes all it took was a flash of a look in his eyes and they melted. He learned to use his look often and had perfected it over the years. Damien may have been a handsome guy, but he was far from dumb. Everything he did was carefully calculated and planned, every exit mapped, every possibility considered. Part of his OCD he guessed, he learned to get used to it. He knew the night would end up here the second he saw the girl, he was a psychology major and people were exceedingly easy to predict, especially women like her. They made small talk through the whole night as he kept her drinking. He kept himself drinking lightly, but made sure she was drinking more. Once he decided the night should move on he pulled her outside past her friends who were too distracted by the nightclub to see her pass.

"How about we go take a ride?" He opened up his car door, he'd found buying a new car helped get girls into it.

"Sure" she agreed easily "I should text my friends first".

"I got it" Damien grabbed her phone and began texting. 

"Just text Stacy" She offered a name, looking up the name he texted her. Hey Stacy, I was feeling sick so I got an Uber home don't hate me :'(. He sent the message and turned off the phone tossing it in the back seat, he didn't like those types of distractions. Blaring music, they drove down the pacific coast highway enjoying the view and the smell of beach air. They pulled up to his flat and sat in the driveway for a moment, the beautiful house looked over the beach. A steep hill dropped off multiple stories before touching the soft sand of the beach.

"What are we doing here?" the girl asked

"I thought I could maybe cook you dinner, is that okay?" Damien smiled holding a hand down to help her out of the car. Going into his house she turned around looking at the chandelier that hung in the narrow entryway. Damien was no stranger to luxury and he loved extending that onto other people even if it was only one night.

"Alright you got me" she laughed "Now tell me you're not real before I fall in love with you" she laughed.

"I don't think I'd mind if you did" Damien smiled down at her "I don't know how many times I've told you this, but you are beautiful".