Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Women on the Horse

____________________________________________________

Bucks and doe's in a small herd, getting shrubs and moss from the forest floor. Three sets of eyes and the creature, waiting for the right moment to attack. Different species of birds chirped, making peaceful ones that can make anyone relax. Noe it was quite, the heard of deer eating their grass, minding their own business. Sad that they were dinner tonight.

"Koba, go behind them." Caeser ordered, signing.

Koba only gave a curt nod, making his way behind the small herd, as he was behind a bush he smelled a different scent. He looked at his side, seeing nothing, but then a shadow crept over him. Then he heard a growl. He turned around slowly, seeing a brown bear on his high knees, his teeth snarling. Then Koba let out a loud screech and hoot, letting the others know he was in trouble, and need backup.

Caeser and his son Blue Eyes heard his cry for help, and they instantly ran to Koba, but someone else came to Koba's rescue. A horse's neigh was heard and you could hear his hooves racing against the forest floor. An arrow flew through the air, hitting the bear in the chest, making it fall to the ground immediately. Koba looked who help him, expecting to see an ape, but saw something totally the opposite.

"Are you alright?" The women asked, still sitting on her horse.

Koba only glared at the women and growled, he stood up. The women's white horse backed up in instinct, hearing the ape's growl. The human female stopped her horse and moved him forward again. Then the women saw two more ape's come over, Caeser and Blue Eyes. Caeser looked at the women sternly, while Blue Eyes looked at her the way Koba did, with a glare.

Caeser was about to speak, but a voice boomed out in a shout.

"Aria!"

The women on the horse looked over, seeing someone familiar to her. The other women, who was on a black horse, looked worried.

"It's Chloe!"

The women on the white horse, now looked anxious, her eyes widening. Then she kicked her horse lightly on the side with her foot, making the horse race towards the other women, but then passed her. The other women followed her, now leaving the apes.

"What do we do father?" Blue Eye signed to his father.

"We gather other hunting troop and follow. Must know why humans are here..." Caeser signed back.

The three apes went to their horse, Caeser letting out a loud hoot, calling the other ape hunting troop. Horses were heard and soon the other ape troop was here.

"We," Ceaser sighed, "Found two humans. Must find them and see what they do here."

The rest of the apes nodded, following Caeser, going towards the direction the humans went.

___________________________________________________

"Aria! Chloe caught the flu, luckily not deadly one that is spreading around..." A man said.

Aria, the queen of the human tribe no one else knows about, that lives in the redwood forest. Aria jumped off her white horse, rushing toward her homemade mini hut. She rushed in to see her youngest daughter, pale and laying on her bed. Aria frowned and bent on her knees.

"Mommy... I don't feel good..." Young Chloe said, Aria's daughter.

"I know sweetheart... You will feel better after a few days, just rest..."

Chloe nodded and let out a couple dry coughs, following her mother's orders and resting. Aria sighed and walked out of her small house.

___________________________________________________

Blue Eye's stopped his horse, looking ahead and spotted something. He grunted, catching his father's attention and signed,

"Father. Over there."

Caeser looked to where his eldest son pointed, seeing two females on guard in between to large stones. Caeser looked to see they both had spears.

"They have weapons. Let me talk." He stated.

The others nodded and made their horses walk forward. Once they got closer, the two women noticed them. The stood in front of the entrance, both spears ready, just in case for a fight. Yes seeing this was a shocker to them, but it was not the time to be shocked. The looked at the Apes on horses, with a stern look.

"Purpose?" One of the ladies asked.

Caeser thought for a moment. These two females were obviously warriors...

"We see lady on white horse... Come to talk, to her." Caeser said, using his voice, taking the ladies off guard a bit.

They thought about their queen, her horse was white... They wanted to speak with her. The two looked at each other for a moment, depending on what to do. Then they nodded towards each other. The same women who spoke before, spoke again,

"Tie your horses here," She said pointing at a tying staple next to the grand entrance, "And follow me. Nia will watch your horses. I will take you to the Queen."

Ceaser hesitated a moment, thinking once more. Was this a trick? It couldn't be they just arrived... He needed to talk to that lady on the white horse. Humans were here and he needed to know why. If leaving the horses here would help, they had to do it, he had to do it. He looked at his ape brethren and nodded, hopping off his horse. He and the others tied the horses, making sure they won't run away. The lady before nodded,

"Follow me..."

/////

Author's Note: Hope you like it. Leave your thoughts and opinions below.