Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Meeting Again

_____________________________________________

Koba glared at the human who dared tried to walk away, giving her good snarl and growl, stopping her from going anywhere. Willow froze and kept her stern gaze on Koba, but was not expecting the ape to start walking towards her. She didn't move, not letting this ape scare her. She stayed still and just kept her eyes on him, watching as he got closer and closer. Koba was getting irritated, wanting the human to fear him, but she wasn't and he couldn't even smell her fear.

"No!"

Willow turned her head towards an ape, another one she saw at the village, talking with Queen Aria. Willow watched as the ape, Caesar walk over and stand in front of Willow and faced Koba.

"Human save. My son. No harm. To her." The ape said.

"Caesar! Human bad!" Koba said, trying to persuade Caesar that these humans were monsters.

Willow watched closely, but then heard a whistle through the winds. She looked around quickly and heard the whistle again. Her eyes widened as she heard a high-pitched scream.

"Chloe..." She muttered and began to run.

She ran past tree's, going faster than the winds, trying to find Chloe. Then she saw Chloe and Cora, the basket of fish on the floor, but luckily no fish spilled out. They were cornered by the same mountain lion, you must have taken a detour, towards the girls. Willow ran towards the mountain lion again, but jumped in front of it, the girl behind her.

"Willow!"

Willow grabbed her bo-staff and glared at the big cat, ready for it to lung at her again. Then she heard a loud hoot, she looked over to see the ape's again. The mountain lion didn't run off this time and was ready to fight the ape, ignoring Willow. Then all of a sudden, and arrow pierced the large cat, making it fall to the floor. It whined in pain, making Willow frown. She walked towards the cat slowly, watching it closely. The mountain lion hissed at her and tried to attack, but only whaled in pain.

"Shhh... Calm down. It's alright..." Willow said gently to the large cat.

Meanwhile, Aria and a couple of other from her tribe, rushed over on their horse. Aria jumped of her horse and ran towards her daughters, pulling them close and checking to see if they were ok. After the girls said they were fine, Aria turned to Willow.

"Is it alive?"

Willow nodded "Yea."

Aria nodded "Alright we take back to the village and heal it. Then let if free. Understood?"

Willow nodded at her queen and quickly took the arrow out of the large cat, making it roar in excruciating pain. Willow hushed it and placed pressure of the wound, so the cat wouldn't bleed out. A couple of Aria's tribe members walked over to help willow, then two men picked up the large cat.

"Alright. Round up! Back to the village!"

Aria ordered, making the others nod and follow the order. Aria looked back at her daughters, watching Cora pick up the basket of fish. Aria smiled and turned to Willow,

"Are you alright?"

Willow nodded "Yeah, but my worry is for the ape..."

Blue Eyes head sprung up and looked at Willow in surprise. She was worried for him? Blue Eyes stiffened as he watched her come closer to him, then said,

"Are you ok?" She asked, actually worried, he could tell by the look in her eyes.

Blue Eyes quickly nodded and saw her smile, "Good! Hopefully I get to see you again, but this time not trying to save your ass." Willow said with a smirk.

Willow walked away, leaving Blue Eyes to his own thoughts. He mentally smiled at her joke and watched as she walked away and out of site. Then his eyes went towards Aria, who walked up to Caesar.

"Is everyone alright?" Aria asked, looking around to see if any apes were injured.

"We. OK. You?" Caesar said and then asked in his raspy voice, making Aria shiver a little, but then that made her confused.

"Um well," Aria turned to look at Cora, "My oldest tripped, her ankle hurts, but nothing serious. Chloe is fine and so is everyone else..."

Caesar nodded and looked at Aria's daughters, "You have two?" He asked, looking at both of them, they looked so similar.

Aria smiled and nodded "I do..." She looked back at her daughters, looking at them proudly.

Caesar smiled "They beautiful. Like you." He said, but not realizing what he said entirely.

Aria blushed "Thank you," Then she looked at her daughter, who shied away behind her mother "Girls... What do you say?"

Chloe stuck her head out a little and squeaked "Th-Thank you."

Cora nodded "Yeah thanks..."

Caesar nodded and gave them a warm smile, showing them he didn't mean any harm. He seen Aria blush and then made him mentally smirk, but he then looked at his ape brethren, particular Koba. The said,

"We. Go. Home."

Other apes nodded and started to make their way back home, some getting on their horse and other walking back. Caesar went to his horse and climbed atop, but then heard a tiny voice.

"W-Wait!" He looked over to see Chloe, stepping up a little.

"T-Tell Milo I said 'Hi' for me... Please..."

Caesar nodded and smiled, then commanded his horse to move along, going back home.