chapter five: recruitment

Mystic falls two days later.

Bonnie walked into the boarding school. Many kids passed her, she looked around and saw a girl with curly dark hair (see picture https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNjMwMDQ4MzQ3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDAwOTA4MjE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1069,1000_AL_.jpg) she sat her legs crossed and was conjuring fire in her hands, Bonnie smiled. Alaric walked past.
“Ric hey do you know where Caroline is?” she asked.
“Yeah i think she’s in one of the dorms in the west wing” he replied.
“thanks “ she said then rushed up the stairs. Looking in each room then spotted Caroline.
“Girls this is the third fire this week so just please be careful with the fire magic okay” she said the girls nodded.
“Care” Bonnie said. Caroline whipped around and her face lit up.
“Oh my god you’re back” she said running to hug her.
“Yeah so i need to talk to you” Bonnie said. Damon walked in.
“Hey blondy i think some of the kids got into my bourbon” he said as he walked in. “ oh my god Bon Bon you’re back” he added.
“Yeah but i need to talk to you two” she said
“Hang on why do you have bourbon in the first place this is a school” Caroline asked
“It was my house first and there are way too many teenagers for there not to be alcohol in my system at all times” he said.
“Guys” Bonnie said they both turned. “Stefan’s here” she said
“Stefan” Damon asked.
“Yeah he came to me two days ago and told me about this girl in New Orleans that almost died because she used to much power doing a prison world spell alone for Klaus” she said
“A witch?” Caroline asked
“She’s a jinx she died as a hybrid and came back with witch powers” Bonnie said
“A hybrid witch cool” Damon said.
“I can get her to come here” Stefan said.
“Stefan said he can get her to come” Bonnie said.
“How she can’t see him can she?” Caroline asked
“Actually yeah she can reach the psychic realm” Bonnie said.
“Okay we have a few beds on the north wing she can take one of those” Caroline said looking at her clipboard.