Chapter One

I shake off my brothers jacket and push it into my bag before putting on Carl's jacket. I quickly shoulder my bag and walk out the cell.  I walk up the steps  and grab some rags and bottles of pills before running outside. 

I look at the swarming walkers covering the prison area. 

"I'm already infected..so fuck it." I say to myself pulling my knife,  I run threw stabbing the ones that try to get to close. I swear I catch a glimpse of a someone laying on the destored ledge.  I force myself to keep going though. 

I pass a female sitting down in a inclosed gate area and ignore her.  I make it down to the gravel path and then to the main gate that was knocked over.  I turn back looking at the prison that was once my home. 

I Keep walking with my head down watching my feet hit the ground with every step I take. What if Carl didn't even make it to the prison... I couldn't think like that though.  I switch up my path and cut into the woods. 

I walk for about an hour before hearing a sound of a baby crying. I knew that sound, I remmeber it from some where...

"Judith!" I yell out turning in the direction I heard it come from. I take out running and in the proccess being hit my servreal branches. 

I'm sure Judith was with Rick and Carl, right? I keep running depending on that faith but then the sound stops. 

"Shit!" I say listening and trying to hear the cry again.

The only sound I hear is a walker. I turn as it comes from the shrub.

I back up pulling on my knife handle, it was jammed into the holder.

I keep going backwards until I end up out of the trees and into a muddy path that separates both tree areas.

I grab the walker by the throat and push ot away. Its jaws snap at my as I keep pushing it back with my converse sliding in the mud.

Something was attached to its back, but I couldn't reach it. I elbow it in the throat and it stumbles back.

"You wanna play? Lets play." I drop my bag onto the ground along with the jammed knife.

The walker responds with a quick attempt to bite my arm. I snatch my arm away and knee it in the stomach.

It falls to the ground and take the object from around it. it looked like Michonne's sword.

The walker stumbles up as I stare at it, it wasn't Michonne but it had a sword like hers...how?

I quickly duck the walkers arms as I slice it's leg open making it fall to the ground.

I push the blade into its skull and twist the handle making sure it was dead.

I yank it out and grab the holder it was in putting it around me.

I slide the sword into the holder and pick up my bag.

I carry it by the strap,

|Flash Back|

"Clementine wait!" I say running after her.  She cut the corner as I follow her.

The school had been abandon before the things had attacked us.

She ducks under a fallen beam and runs down the stairs.

"Riley is down here! " Her voice soft and bold.

"Riley isn't her-" I catch up to her seeing Riley...

"Kayla.." He says.

"Ri-" The sound of those things cut me off as the fallen beam comes flying down the stairs.

|Flash back over|