Chapter Nineteen

I get back to the house  and open the front door. I look at the two  and close  my eyes before walking forward.

"We should go." Connor speaks. I bite my lip turning to both of them.

"Do you  ever just stop and think  about the people you have killed." I say waiting for an answer.

"Walkers aren't  people." Connor steps forward to touch my arm.

"No, don't  touch  me." I step back serious. "Not just  walkers but  real people, I have  that little girl and her father's  blood on my hands." My eyes pace.

"We all have blood on our hands." Claire says, she goes  to give me a hug.

I avoid it, "I don't  need sympathy  right now." I say.

"Then lets get  out of here. " Claire says.  I look back at the fire  and then  around the house. I throw  the blue/grey with blood  stains into the  fire after  taking out the equipment and weapons.   I turn grabbing a ugly  green and a darker blue backpack that wasn't  as large.

"What are you-" Claire stops  when I turn to her shouldering the backpack.

"Lets get to terminus." I walk past them  opening the door and walking outside.

(A\N Should I put in the clickers  and other infected  from TLOU *The last  of us* back  into the  story or no? THANKS  FOR READING , VOTE AND COMMENT AND GIVE A WALKER ITS WINGS)