Chapter Twenty-Eight: Terminus Ending.

The attention then turns to Rick. I mean he did just bite a guys neck. Carl leaves Michonne's arms to hug me. His arms wrap around me but I felt stiff..cold even, the flame that kept me going for Carl and the others died out.

"I thought..the infection." He holds me closer. I don't know how to respond so I just look at him and smile. That was enough for him.  We break from the hug but Carl keeps looking at his father like he was getting to run away and hide from him.

Michonne, Carl,  and I climb into the van, in the back I find a grey long sleeved shirt and and a flannel button down.  I change into the clothing leaving the flannel unbuttoned. Carl stayed with Michonne for a while bit then he moves to the back with me.

I look at him with kind but dull eyes. I rest my head on his shoulder looking forward. He drifts off to sleep and I find myself laughing  a little. Then I hear Rick and Daryl talking outside of the van. They had been talking before but until now I hadn't cared.

"Somethings not right," I hear Rick say.

"You did just bite that guy." Daryl responds.

"Not that,  Kayla..she should be a walker by know."

"What does that mean? She was fine when I saw her a while ago."

"She was bit..before we lost the prison." That was all I caught before I started to worry myself. I'm sure I was going to be questioned and if not left  for dead who knows.

I go back to resting.

++++

I walk behind Carl and Daryl holding my pistol in hand. We come to a broken sign and Rick tells us we go threw the woods.

We sneak threw till we get to a rusty gate and see the terminus building. Rick tells us to prepare before splitting up.

Carl goes with Michonne, Rick goes with Daryl. I stay alone. I quickly grab my bow and load it with an arrow while walking threw the crunching woods. I hear something behind me snap. I turn seeing a man.

"Wait..wait..I'm from terminus follow me an I can-" I cut him off walking forward. I put my bow down at his feet and pull the silver handled knife. He doesn't notice  until I stab him in the stomach. I stab him over  and over again till the blood stains the end of my grey shirt. I then stab him in his head. I stick the knife in his throat and cut the head off slowly.

I dislocated the head and then toss it into the leaves. I quickly run and join the others at the gate holding my bow again. Rick jumps over , then michonne, Carl and then I do. We sneak into one of the back doors as the terminus message repeats. I hold my bow up seeing an old lady.

"Hello." Rick says catching everyones attention.

"Albert must be on perimeter watch." No I killed him.

"Here to rob us."

"No."

The conversation longs on and ends up with rick introducing us to 'garry'  Then 'Alex'

"We need to see everyones weapons." With that I start questioning. I drop my weapons. Then they pat me down looking for anything.

I look at Carl and he looks at me with a slight and sly smile. I collect my stuff and follow this Alex guy to th main yard. I walk with Carl.

This Mary chick starts handing out plates of meat. I take it but notice this guys riot gear. It was like Glenn's  exactly like his..

Rick must have noticed it too because he takes the guy at gun point holding a watch the guy has. It sends me on the Fritz and I raise  up the darkened pistol. I stay next to Carl and he kind of nudges my shoulder with his own directing me to the sniper on the roof.

"Put down the gun." Alex pleeds.  Rock questions about the watch , then the riot gear and the poncho.

I stand still waiting for a first shot. Garry appears and then the shot was fired.

I take out following the others trying not to get shot. They start to block off exits while my heart races.

"Holy shit!" I yell over the gun fire and them we run into a room full of candles.

I look around and charge out back into the gun fire and then into a court yard. We were surrounded.

"Fuck.." I complain. I lower my gun knowing when to give up and now was one of those times.

"Drop your weapons now!" They direct us. I slowly let my stuff fall to the ground.

"Ring leader to the left! Into the train car. Do what we say the boy goes with you, don't and he dies and you end in there anyway."

Rick takes a glance at both me and Carl before walking to the train car.

"Now the archer!"

Daryl does the same.

"Now the sammuri."

Michonne leaves, and leaves Carl and I.

He instructs Carl to go but I stay. Carl walks looking back at me but I nod telling him to go on.

"Go." He says to me. I turn flipping him off before walking into the train car.

It was pitch black but I find Carl and grasp his hand.

"You're here." I turn seeing The others and new faces. A smile comes across my face while we stand looking at one another.

Everyone was here..except Beth. Where was she..did she die , did she even make it'

"Their going to feel pretty stupid when they find out." Rick says. I raise my eyebrow.

"Find out what." Red head dude says.

"They screwed with the wrong people." Rick finishes off.

* END OF PART 1 *

{a/n AHH SHITT CLIFFHANGER ON U BITCHES. just kidding dont hurt me. This is the last book sadly but not the last chapter. Soo, this will go on all the way into and past season 5 along with Claire + Connor soo yeahh,  enjoy this sneak peak of part two.}