Love❤️

~Laurence's P.O.V~}
"I love you too" Garroth said my heart skipped a beat when he said that, I immediately kissed him, he was confused at first then melted into the kiss this went on till we remembered you need oxygen to live 😂. We were both shocked and I felt like my heart was about to burst out of my chest.

~Garroths P.O.V~
He kissed me I thought I feel so happy and confused?!? I think he feels the same by the expression on his face! "Does this mean we're dating now?" I immediately felt my face become flustered as he said "Y-Y-Yes?!?!?" I could see his face was exactly the same. We decided we didn't want to tell anyone yet seeing as We aren't ready yet.
{gets a text from Aph}
A:Hi garroth are you still with Laurence?
G:hi Aph and yes I am!
A:good so you guys want to go to a sleepover at my house?
G:umm sure I'll ask Laurence ...... he said yes
A:ok come over at 6:00
G:ok bye
A:bye
"Laurence let's start getting ready to go I'm gonna go to my house to get ready bye"I said
"Do you need a ride I know you don't have a car." Asked Laurence "no I can walk"I said "flip a coin?"he asked "I got tails" I said

{coin lands on heads}

"dangit" I say "Yes I get to drive my boyfriend home"Laurence said excited "b-b-boyfriend"I said blushing a very bright red and smiling very goofy. We drove to Dante,Travis, and I's house and Laurence dropped me off and he decided to go home and get ready for the sleepover. I packed my blanket, a blanket, a flashlight, pillow, my phone(obviously), and a few extra items, it was now 5:55 so I headed over to the girls house. The guys were already there and almost everyone else to, there was Katelyn, Aphmau, KC, Travis, Dante, Lucinda, and even Zane, my baby brother, but I didn't see, him...

<1 hour earlier>

~Laurence's P.O.V~
So I just dropped off Garroth and I'm gonna start getting ready to go! I changed into a t-shirt and some sweatpants since you need to be comfortable! Duh! So after I changed into comfy clothes I thought about how cute Garroth was when I called him my boyfriend his face was more red than a strawberry and his goofy grin made my day, that stutter it was just so adorable just thinking about him makes butterfly's in my stomach, he's just so cute 😍. Ok so I have gotten dressed now I need to pack my stuff, I need to pack a blanket, a pillow, my sleeping bag, a flashlight, My pjs, some jeans, a red and white striped shirt, and some socks all these clothes for in the morning, I stuffed all this into a little bag and went to the girls house, here we go!