Lunch

{Laurence walks in}

~Laurence's P.O.V~
I heard someone squeak, I looked over and saw Aph and Garroth waving at me signaling me to come over there! I started over and then I was suddenly hugged, I saw the blonde man and hugged back."Hi" I said, and he looked down at me (because he's a little taller) and said "Hi good- great to see you after all this time" I laughed and said "great to see you too."

~Aphmaus P.O.V~
"Come on guys lets go get our table the breadsticks are waiting!!" I asked for the table, and we all ordered our food and talked, Garroth and Laurence caught up, after all this time.

<Time skip to 1 hour later>

~Garroths P.O.V~
Me and Laurence were catching up and we all went outside so someone else could have our table since we were just talking. As we walked out Aph got a call and it was from Aaron, she excused herself and answered it, I decided to talk to Laurence and catch up more "so how you been doing these past years?" I asked " fine" he said "you" "Good I've missed my best friend" I answered.

~Laurence's P.O.V~
"Best friend" I couldn't stop replaying those words in my head I've liked him more than that since HS but as long as he's happy I'll be happy. I forced a smile and said "I missed you too" I think he fell for my smile because he just continued talking.

~Garroths P.O.V~
I could see he zoned out and when he came back he forced a smile "what was he thinking about?" I wondered I brushed it off because he probably doesn't want to talk about it. I continued to talk and as I did I could see a relieved expression on his face probably where I didn't ask about the smile or why he zoned out...

~Aphmaus P.O.V~
"Guys I've got to go" I said excitedly
"Is this about Aaron?" Garroth asked "Y-Yes" I said they both started laughing at my stutter "come here" I yelled and they both started running and I chased them while I laughed evilly.

~Laurence's P.O.V~
"Garroth I know where we can go." I yelled "follow me" I started for my apartment.. my lonely apartment. When we got there I looked behind me and didn't see the black haired girl but I saw a blonde haired boy, we were both out of breath. I asked him inside "sure" he answered. We went in and I went and got two sprites and he was sitting on the couch so I sat next to him and handed him a sprite "here you go" I said "thanks I love sprite it's my favorite, how did you know?" He asked. "It's mine to, also I remember from HS" I answered "Plus it's all I have at the moment" He laughed "what" I asked questionably "really what is so funny?" He continued laughing as I was so confused.