Shadow Nights

~Laurence's P.O.V~
Err I left Garroth to deal with them, those girls that is, and I just stormed out of that room, that house. I kind of heard him yell something, probably stop or wait but whatever i jumped in my car and went to my lonely apartment.

<40 minutes later>

Someone just knocked on my door I better hit answer it, "Hi Garroth!" I said, he was huffing and puffing "are you ok?" I asked. He smiled and answered "yes" a simple yes "so whatcha want?" I asked, "do you want to go on a date tomorrow night?" I blushed, and even though I tried to hide it, he smirked. "Hey!" I yelled flustered "don't smirk at me!" I could tell he was trying so hard not to start laughing hysterically but that didn't stop him from letting out a little chuckle, in his cute, rugged voice. I sighed and stared he stared back we were silent for a few minutes, it wasn't an awkward silence it was actually calming. I interrupted the silence and asked "is it a date date or a double date?"

~Garroths P.O.V~
I sighed "it's a double date, with a bunch of other people Aphmau is pairing up but we're going to the arcade and the movie theater!" "Oh that's awesome" he said "sooooo you wanna go?!?" I asked once more "yes I'll go!"
He answered. "You want to hang out here?" He asked after a few moment of another calming silence, "sure, want to go to the park?" I asked and without an answer ran out the door, past his car, and forwards the park. I new what he was doing so I ran after him and soon enough I was beside him at the park! We walked hand in hand and headed to the place we always go but were stopped, and then we ran, it was the shadow nights. We were running much faster then them but we weren't holding hands anymore and I was sad because I wanted that moment to last forever his hand sent sparks up throughout my body and made me tingle, now those sparks were gone and so was he and so were the shadow nights, they chased him and not me, why him I realize he was a shadow night and I accepted it back in high school and I do now to. Why not chase me, then it hit me where he might go, to that tree we were snuggled at last night(jeez we go to that park like everyday)! I ran to the tree and saw him up there, he was looking down away from me so I looked at what it was and surely enough it was the shadow nights but they looked confused and it looked like they didn't know where Laurence was. I quickly climbed the tree and whispered "they lost you huh" he jumped and almost fell out of the tree but I caught him. He giggled and said "yeah I know it's great!" we giggled "but they know where I live I don't know if I can go home." he said sadly "you. An stay with me?' I said excitedly! "Ok lets go get my stuff I need really quick!" He said and with that we jumped out of the tree and ran much faster than we had ever before, even faster then when I was on my baseball team!