Midnight

~Garroths P.O.V~
After Laurence drifted to sleep in my arms I kissed his forehead and said sweet dreams to my.. boyfriend.

<time skip 20 mins>

I have been looking at the stars for the last 20 minutes now and I have had an adorable boy snuggling with me, his little cute snores we're just so, cute! "Laurence" I said shaking the brunette awake "5 more minutes" he said tired "but I want out of this tree" I urged"we've been up here for like 25 minutes and I'm lonely since you decided to take a nap on my chest" he opened his eye and almost fell out of the tree but I caught him!"sorry" he said when we climbed out of the tree "for what"I asked "for falling asleep on you. I laughed and accepted his apology!

~Laurence's P.O.V~
I fell asleep and left him alone in a tree with nobody to talk to just to look at the stars! Oh no I feel sorry "sorry I left you alone" I said "at least I had a cute boy to cuddle" he said giggly "hey that was the same tone aph had earlier what is that?" I questioned."oh nothing"he said still giggly and perky. I kissed him and he blushed a very bright red, I laughed so hard I fell on the floor😂.

~Garroth P.O.V~
"Hey" he was laughing and I could tell I was blushing, he just has that effect on me!"I love you" I said he stopped laughing and said "I-I love you to" he was the one blushing and I started laughing, at the blushing and the stutter! "Hey" he said. "Let's go do something, I'm bored." I said "fine" he said and I said "yay" we hoped in in his car and we drove around town and I MAY or may not of fallen asleep.. in his car.

~Laurence's P.O.V~
Garroth fell asleep and I continued to drive around town and back to Aphs house I carried him inside and he nuzzled into my chest and had this look it wasn't bad though, it was happy. I walked in very quietly and set him down and layed next to him then I put my arm over him and cuddled up next to him then drifted to sleep right then and there it was midnight the perfect day was sadly over!

<time skip to the morning>

~3rd person~
Everyone woke up before Garroth and Laurence and just stared with excitement and then Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan came downstairs Aaron behind them, from the pretty bedrooms and they both screamed "GARRENCE MY OTP!!!!" Then the boys woke up and started blushing when they realized that they were surrounded by so many familiar faces, even though they tried to hide it. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan's noses were bleeding and Garroth ran out the door his face now the color of a tomato 🍅. Garroth didn't realize he was in his kitty onesie Kawaii~Chan had gotten him on his birthday and if it was possible got even more red and went inside. Very very very red!