Staying awile?

~Laurence's P.O.V~
We ran to my apartment and grabbed some of my stuff, then we stuffed it into bags and suitcases. We grabbed a few thing that were extra like my x-box and the games for it. When we finished we put the things in the car and drove off to Garroths house. We got there and unloaded my stuff it was now 6:00 and we needed to get it done.

~Garroths P.O.V~
We brought the bags and suitcases in and put them in my room. After all the bags were in we unloaded them and put his close in some of my empty drawers and his shoes by my door with my shoes. We put his x-box by my tv and we were finished! It was now 7:48 and I suggested I make some dinner but Laurence insisted he do it instead. So while he was cooking I came in and was about to talk to him but he said to leave and that he was making a secret dinner, before I left I said "remember Travis and Dante are eating with us!" "Ok!" He answered a little annoyed that I was still in here.

~Travis's P.O.V~
I walked in the house with Dante and smelled something amazing, we had just been at the park in the city not the one near us with Katelyn and Nicole. I spotted Garroth sitting on the couch "what is that smell and who is making it?" I asked "I don't know what it is and Laurence is making it!" He answered "why is Laurence here?" Dante asked "he's staying with us for a few nights, don't worry about it." He said in thought while watching Game Of  Thrones. We did as we were told and didn't really worry about and just sat next to him in the couch and watched tv with him. Soon Laurence came out with 4 plates of food and handed one to each of us. I took the first bite and flavors filled my mouth, I smiled and ate my food happily. Dante and Garroth ate theirs with a smile on their faces to, Laurence was staring and giggling at us for smiling. When everyone was finished we said our thanks and me and Dante headed to our rooms since it seemed we were all going on the date.

~Laurence's P.O.V~
"They were smiling it seems they liked it" I thought. Garroth and I went to his room after Dante and Travis went to theirs. We got into bed and soon enough I was out, after putting my arm over his waist of course.

<Time skip to morning>

I woke up and was being cuddled my Garroth and fell in love, I gave him a teddy bear in my place and got up. I went into the kitchen and started breakfast. After 5 minutes I hear Travis and Dante cone into the kitchen "Hi guys!" I said "hi what's for breakfast?" Dante asked "Hi!" Travis said. "I'm making pancakes, eggs, sausage, and bacon!" I answered "Awesome" they both said at once! I finished making the food and went to go wake up Garroth. I walked into our room and picked him up, when I did he snuggled into my chest but then I dropped him as he was falling he woke up and screamed but the he landed on his bed and bounced "cone on sleepy head breakfast time!" I answered "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" He screamed "because you sleep a lot" I answered. He slapped me in the arm and went out of his room slouching because he was tired. I handed everyone their plates and we watched some tv.