The Sleepover

~Garroths P.O.V~
I heard someone walk in and looked at the door and I saw Laurence standing there with his bags. I blushed, as soon a I noticed I was blushing I tried to hide it, nobody knew we were a we. I kept hearing "boyfriend" in my head it made butterfly's in my stomach! I motioned for him to come over and sit next to me on the couch and he did, I noticed a blush and giggled.

~Aphmau P.O.V~
I noticed Laurence blush but ignored it (for now hehe), I called everyone over to form a circle on the floor. And I announced we were playing spin the bottle first! I spun and landed on Aaron, I blushed and I gave him a peck on the lips. When it got to Laurence's turn he spun and landed on Garroth I saw an immediate blush spread on his face and giggled, I think he heard me because he said "what?" "Nothing, go ahead kiss" I said giggly. He was still blushing and pecked Garroth on the lips as I did with Aaron. They were both blushing and we ended that game there. Next I announced the next game Truth or Dare, I saw the looks on people's faces and there were a few who said YAY and others who groaned( like Laurence and Garroth) "I totally ship it" I said in my mind. So I started and asked Travis truth or dare he picked dare so I dared Travis to kiss Lucinda he agreed to do the dare and the kissed.
Next Lucinda asked Garroth truth or dare he said truth and she asked "do you have a crush on anyone?" He answered with "yes" simply a yes. Everyone including me exclaimed "WHO!" "I don't have to tell it wasn't part of the truth!" He said and laughed devilishly. " I think you hang out with me to much" I said "I mean I did learn from Zane!"

<time skip to after all the games>

~Lucindas P.O.V~
"Im gonna go to bed" aphmau said tiredly "Night" I said in my normal flirty tone! A few other people said night to her to and we started getting out our sleeping bags.

~Garroth P.O.V~
It turns out I forgot my sleeping bag 😐. Laurence saw I didn't have mine and offered for me to share his with him and I accepted seeing as I didn't want to sleep on the floor. I think aphmau started to realize something because she was fangirling so much.... everyone went to sleep but I just layed there thinking about my sweet cupcake tehe  I noticed he was awake and said "do you want to do something?" He said yes and we snuck out of the house and went to our park and climbed a tree and just lay there looking at the stars. I realized he had cuddled up in my chest sleeping so silently 😍 I love him so.

~Laurence's P.O.V~
We had snuck out of the house and went to the park we climbed a tree and I cuddled next to him while looking at the stars, I nuzzled his chest and fell asleep right there and then!