Explaining

~Laurence's P.O.V~
"I can explain" I yelled "why were you two cuddling" Dante asked. "He's comfortable" Garroth said. Everyone laughed and I yelled "Hey!" "What were you saying?" Aph asked "me, say something"I said sarcastically, "Nooooooooo." "Haha very funny, seriously though, what did you say?" She asked seriously. "I can explain why we were cuddling" I say, I blush and smiles goofy.

~Aphmaus P.O.V~
"Me and Garroth are together!" He whispers into my ear, my heart practically bounced out of my chest and I squealed "what" everyone asked! Laurence screamed "Nothing" and blushed. "Aph if you tell anyone I swear"He whispered to me.  "Meep" I  squealed.

{Everyone left Garroth, Laurence, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, and Katelyn together}

~Garroths P.O.V~
"Uhhhhh hiiii girrllls" We said awkwardly, backing into the door. "Oh no you don't" they said yanking us back and putting us plop down on the couch. "I want answers now" Aphmau yelled "me too" KC said "don't forget about me" Katelyn yelled. "What?" Everyone yelled " I didn't know you were a shipper" Aphmau and KC said! "Oops you weren't supposed to know that!" She said, Aphmau gasped "you.. we... YOU NEVER THOUGHT TO TELL ME!!!" She yelled, me and Laurence laughed the all the attention came back to us "soooooo how did you two happen" Katelyn changed the subject " I want to know too"Aph squeaked "we will get back to you Katelyn... later, but for now GARRENCE" she yelled excited! "Oh my Irene your are so embarrassing" Laurence said. "Well when did it happen?" KC asked. "Well aph you know that lunch date the three of us went on?" "How could I not!" She yelled happily! "Well while we were running from you for dear life I say we should go to my house and we hung out there and....." "and what" the three nosy girls asked "and we hung out then he came back over today and we went to the park then I made lunch and I said I love you under my breath!" Laurence squeaked the black, pink, and blue haired girls were all fangirling and my ears hurt a lot. "And I heard him and said I love you too!" I finished "is that the juiciest stuff?" Katelyn asked. It was completely silent for a total of 2.5 seconds! Then aphmau screamed "IT ISN'T!!!!" I gulped he did too. "We kissed" Laurence said under his breath "what!" The three girls exclaimed "I can't hear you" Aph said "we kissed!!" Laurence yelled very very loudly! They were fangirling very loud "Ok I'm done" Laurence yelled and just left, he left me alone with three very crazy girls "wait" I screamed but he was already gone! "Hey Garroth, me and a quote unquote few, people are doing a thing tomorrow where I put people together and we go out to the arcade and stuff I think almost everyone is coming can I count on you two to be there?" Aphmau Asked excitedly "really" I said sarcastic "sure I'll be there" I said. "Let me ask Laurence."