Part 5

Travis (Pov)

Today's the day! I'm finally gonna man up and ask Zane out on a date. I even have support from Garroth, well kind of. He said he's happy that I'm interested in Zane and it'll help Zane get his mind off some things but he also said that if I hurt Zane, he'll rip out my spine. He said that in front of all of us (Laurence, Dante, and Travis) with a smile and in a a casual tone. Let's just say me and Dante are a little scared of him at the moment.

I slowly made my way to Zane's house, clutching a simple rose in my hand. I got to the door and that's when the pressure finally hit me. I felt heat consume me as I raised my hand to the doorbell. I heard shuffling from inside before the opened revealing the smaller male.

"Oh, hey, Travis. Why are you here?," Zane asked closing the door behind as he stepped outside.

"Well, I was wondering if you'd, you know, like to go to SuShay with me. You know, like a date...," I said faintly blushing as I gave him the rose.

"Oh, umm, sure. That actually sounds nice," Zane said blushing as he opened the door and put the flower on the table before locking the door. We walked along side each other as we made our way to the restaurant. Zane even took off his mask for the date!!!

We sat down and ordered our food, chatting and I, of course, flirted occasionally. We got our food and we even shared some our food with each other.

I heard someone behind catcalling someone, but I assumed it was to a girl. Wrong. Turns out two guys were catcalling both me and Zane.

"What are you two doing without us in your lives?," One of them said with a stupid smirk, getting a high five from his friend.

Zane rolled his eye(s) and went back to talking with me.

"Hard to get I see. I like that...," the other one said, also with the stupid smirk, "Hi my name is Devon, remember it, cause you'll be screaming it all night," he sent a wink to Zane.

"Excuse me, I'm lost. Can you give me directions to your house?," the other dumbass said winking at me. 

"Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?," Devon, I guess, said.

"No, but I did fuck up my knees pretty bad crawling out of hell," Zane sassed. Then, those mother fuckers touched our fucking butts.

I look over to the karaoke stage and saw it was free. "Hey, Zane. You up to karaoke?," I smiled to him.

He smiled back then smirked, "Sure. But let me pick the song."

We walked over to stage and Zane scrolled through the songs before picking one. He sent a wink and an air kiss to the dumbasses.

Why am I always hit on by the boy I never like

I can always see 'em coming, from the left or from the right.

I don't want to be a priss, I just try'na be polite

But it always seems to bite me in the

Ask me for my number, yeah, you put me on the spot

You think that should hook up, but I think that we should not

You had me at 'hello, then you opened up your mouth

And that is when it started going south

Oh!

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips

Stop your staring at my hey!

Take a hint, take a hint!

No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell what I think

I think you could use a mint

Take a hint, take a hint

T-take a hint, take a hint

I you still don't get it, so let's take it from the top

You asked me what my sign is and I told it was Stop

And if I had a dime for every name that you just dropped

You'd be here and I'd be on a yacht

Oh!

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips

Stop your staring at my hey!

Take a hint, take a hint!

No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell what I think

I think you could use a mint

Take a hint, take a hint

T-take a hint, take a hint

What about 'no' don't you get

So go and tell your friends

I'm not really interested

It's about time that you're leavin

I'm gonna count to three and open my eyes

And you'll be gone

One

Get your hand my

Two

Or I'll punch in the

Three

Stop your staring at my

Hey!

Take a hint, take a hint

I am not your missing link

Let me tell you what I think

I think you could use a mint

Take a hint, take a hint

Woah!

Take a hint, take a hint

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips

Stop your staring at my hey!

Take a hint, take a hint!

No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell what I think

I think you could use a mint

Take a hint, take a hint

T-take a hint, take a hint

We sung and watched the two get embarrassed before they left. Good...

We paid for our food and began walking home, surprisingly hand in hand. He had a cute smile on his face. We stopped at my house first, since it was closer.

"Hey, Travis. Thanks, it was a nice date. Maybe we could do it again one day," Zane said quietly with a deep blush dusting his cheeks. He quickly got on his tip toes and kissed me on the cheek before bolting to his own house.

I stood there flustered. Me. Flustered. A big stupid grin appeared on my face as I walked into the house. I was in so much of a daze I couldn't hear Dante pestering me about the date, or felt when I fell from hitting the wall I walked into. 

I just laid there with a big dumb smile on my face as Dante tried to get details about the date. All I could think of was. He kissed me on the cheek!~