Part 11

Garroth (Pov)

I laughed as I knocked Dante off the platform, allowing me to win the round. Me and Laurence laughed at Dante raging at the game. I felt my phone vibrate and I picked it up. 

"Hello?"

"Hey, Garroth."

"Zane! What ya need little brother?," I smiled as I talked. It's rare for Zane to call anyone.

"Would you be willing to watch Panda for a while. I know it's last second but I had to go on a business trip and I forgot to get someone to watch him. I have everything he needs at my house and if you want you could always take him over to your house."

"Of course! I never knew you had a pet! I'll go over to your house and pick him up. Where am I going to find him?"

"He should be in my bedroom and his food should be on the floor next to his cage. Thank you so much, Garroth. I really appreciate it."

"No problem, baby brother!"

"Again, thank you. Bye, Garroth."

"Bye, Zane."

He ended the call and I stood up from the couch.

"What did Zane want?," Laurence asked turning off the gaming console.

"He wanted me to petsit for a while."

"He has a pet?," Dante said cocking his eyebrow.

"Yeah, its name is Panda," I smiled putting on my shoes.

"What is it?," Laurence asked.

I thought for a moment, "I actually don't know, probably a cat if I had to guess. I'll be back with Panda," I said leaving. I walked down the street and made my way to Zane's house. Once I got to the door I grabbed my spare key and unlocked the door.

I make my way up the stairs and into a room. Nope, bathroom. The next door was a closet (probably the closet he came out off...). I finally find his bed room, now where's Panda. I look around and spotted a small cage on his dresser.

I walk over to it and picked it up with the handle and grabbed the bag of food on the floor. He has a hamster? I shrugged off the question and began heading home with the little guy.

"Guys, I'm back with Panda!," I yelled as I walked inside the house and into the living room.

"Oh my god, it's a hamster!," Dante nearly squealed.

~Anyone see the reference? If you did tell me what it is and where it's from. Shout outs to whoever can figure it out or knows it.~