Part 6

Travis (Pov)

I felt a poke in my side as I was still in my daze. I look up to see Dante, he looked at me with a confuse look.

"Hey, Dante," I smiled, I can still feel the small kiss.

"What got you in such a daze. I've been poking you with a stick for almost a hour," Dante said sitting down next to where I laid. I smiled even more thinking about the whole thing.

"Good, no great date with a better ending," I said.

"Well, what happened. I been waiting and dying to know," Dante whined.

"We went to SuShay and we talked and joked around," I saw Dante nod, "Then out of nowhere two guys came over and began flirting with us."

"That's strange. A flirt being flirted with by another flirt," Dante said.

"We sung Take A Hint together and then we walked home. Before he left he said he enjoyed the date and said maybe we could do it again. Then he kissed my cheek before leaving. He even kept his mask off during the date," I sighed content with the day.

"You are so asking him on another date. This is now my soap opera and I need the next episode!!!," Dante said dramatically.

"What got Dante so pumped?," Laurence said walking in from the kitchen.

"Travis needs to ask Zane on another date," Dante said poking my forehead.

"Don't rush him, and don't turn into Kawaii~Chan with this," Laurence chuckled sitting down next to us and thus the conversation branches out to random shit.

~teh next day~

Zane (Pov)

I hugged my knees in fear, I was having another panic attack. Tears streamed down my cheeks as horrible thought filled my mind, I whimpered. I stared over to my pocket knife that I always carry. Should I... No...

I heard my phone rang. I dried my tears and calmed myself down a little before answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Zane. I wanted know if I could come over and we can hang," Travis's voice ranged through.

"Oh, umm, sure. Come over whenever you feel like," I felt a faint blush on my cheeks.

"Thanks, I'll be over in 5 minutes. Bye!"

"Bye"

Travis (Pov)

I glared at Dante as Laurence let me go. He handed my phone back and smiled.

"You get going, I got you five minutes to get to his house," Dante smiled.

"I could've done it myself," I said pocketing my phone.

"But you were being a wimp about it so we had to take hold. Now go," Laurence laughed shoving me out the door. I walked down to his house. I knock and soon enough I saw the cute little shorty.

"Hey, Travis, come in," Zane said letting me in.

"Thanks for having me over," I smiled at him. Aww, he blushed! I decided to do something everyone else would probably get punched from him. I picked him up.

"T-Travis what are you doing?!," Zane stuttered.

"Just giving you a kiss in return for the one you gave me," I said kissing his forehead. He was blushing up a storm, he was so red, "You look adorable when you're blushing."

"Travis!," Zane exclaimed blushing harder, if possible.

"So what you want to do today, cutie?," I asked sending a wink his way. He gave me a small shrug in response. "How about we test some of Lucinda's potions?," I suggested.

"Sure, why not."