Part 17

Travis (Pov)

I smiled as I quickly laced up my shoes while sitting on the couch. Time to see my Zuzu.~

"You're excited," Dante voice interrupted my thoughts, "Where ya heading?"

"I'm going over to Zu's," I smiled at the nickname.

"Ugh!"

"What?"

"When are you two finally gonna get together. You two are killing me!," Dante groaned dramatically.

"Shush it, Drama Llama," I said making my way out the door.

"Just make out with him already!," I heard him yell. With that I began sprinting to Zane's house. The moment I set foot into the house I could smell the cupcakes. 

"Zu! I'm here!," I called out into the house.

"In the kitchen, Trav!"

I felt my heart skip with the beat of time as he said that nickname. I've never had this feeling but I know exactly what it is, true love. I sighed blissfully as I walked into the kitchen with a bounce in my step. I found my raven haired sweet frosting the last cupcake of his batch.

"Hey.~," I cooed as I sneaked my way behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hey, Trav. I've made ya some cupcakes," Zane smiled up to me before leaning into the embrace, a faint blush on his face.

"Awe, thank you. I love you so much," I whispered the last part before resting my chin on his head. I heard him let out his cute giggle before speaking up.

"I love you, too, Travis.~"