Book 1: Chapter 51

"Can't you ever leave us alone!" Ryder shouted as he struggled against the net that was wrapped around him again. He heard another voice and turned to see Ash laying a few feet away from him struggling to get out as well.

    "Ryder what's happening?" Ash asked.

    "A different team rocket group." Ryder stated as the man with red hair walked over to him.

    "Good to see you again." The man said as a mankey walked up behind him.

    "This crap again." Ryder snarled as he pulled against the net.

    "Don't even try. Where is the master ball?" he asked as he looked around Ryder trying to find the ball.

    "Not on me again. You two are bad at this." The man clenched his fist and surprisingly didn't strike him.

    "Are you serious!" He shouted his anger flaring.

    "You're not the brightest are you?" Ryder asked as the man looked down at him.

    "And why do you say that?" He asked through gritted teeth. Ryder laughed as he looked up at the mankey.

    "You forgot to check me." Ryder stated. The man snickered for a few moments.

    "Really, because I can tell you don't have anything."

    "Did you bother to look?" Ryder asked as the man walked over to him. "Purrloin, slash." Purrloin jumped out of the hood as her claws struck the mankey. It staggered backwards. It swung its hands out in an attempt to hit the devious pokemon.

    "Sucker punch." Purrloin dodged the incoming attack. Hitting the pokemon in the head it collapsed knocking it out. The man called his pokemon back before rushing out of the area.

    "Break the nets." Purrloin spun her claws glowing as she cut into the net. Breaking it apart she rushed over to Ash and did the same thing.

    "We need to go." Ryder said as Purrloin climbed up onto him, settling in his hood. Grabbing Ash's arm he pulled him to his feet and the two rushed out of the area.

    "Izzy!" Jack shouted as Absol looked around the area. Bonnie clung to his hand in a mix of emotions.

    "Sol!" Absol called as Jack took a deep breath before looking over at Frogadier. Grabbing the pokeball from his side he recalled Cranidos. He looked over at fletchling as she sat on Frogadier's shoulder.

    "Fletchling can you see if you can find anyone." Fletchling nodded before taking off into the air.

    "What happened?" Bonnie asked looking up at Jack.

    "I don't know. We should start moving." Jack stated as he gestured towards frogadier.

    "Team rocket never does that." Bonnie said as Jack looked down at her for a minute.

    "You have a team rocket following you guys too?" Jack questioned as Raikou walked out of the woods hiding himself so he wouldn't be attacked or taken.

    "Yah, ours keeps trying to take Ash's Pikachu." Bonnie jumped up onto a fallen log and began to walk along it. Zorua rushed beside Jack as he caught up with the group.

    "I hope everyone is okay." Jack stated as he looked around the area seeing if any other pokemon came out of hiding. He huffed a breath as he looked up at the sky expecting to see Ho-oh but fletchling flew back down to him. Raising his hand the small fire bird landed on his arm before shaking his head.

    "I guess we have to keep moving." Jack said as fletchling moved to his shoulder.

    "Is that a zorua?" Bonnie asked as she knelt down by the dark pokemon. Zorua looked at her before rushing behind Jack's legs and hiding. He peaked around his trainer spying the young girl as the dedenne jumped off her head.